Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Lets make a story all together...  (Read 13321 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Lets make a story all together...
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 02:14:03 PM »

hahahahaha Mare is Brilliant!!!! Love the twist!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 08:35:01 PM »

hahahahaha Mare is Brilliant!!!! Love the twist!

Yes I was laughing so hard when I got to that part. Like you said: Brilliant!
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 08:43:01 PM »

aww lol thanks ladies! :)

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 11:51:50 PM »

I just find it great that no matter who's writing a story... someone is ALWAYS picking on Nick. It's good for a chuckle!

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »

"Because ninety-nine percent of the time, it is something you did. Done. Whatever," Howie shrugged, taking the book into his hands. An eyebrow raised and he glanced back at Nick. "I really don't think I want to know..."

Kevin grabbed the book from Howie and laughed as he examined both covers. "Something you wanna share with the rest of the class, Nick?"
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 01:57:11 AM »

Kevin grabbed the book from Howie and laughed as he examined both covers. "Something you wanna share with the rest of the class, Nick?"

Nick looked around the room, all his band mates eyes piercing him. He snatched the book from Kevin's hands "As a matter of a fact no...I happen to like this book that a very nice and sweet fan wrote for me."

AJ began to laugh "He's getting worse...next he's going to tell us that he likes the girl and wants to make sweet love to her." Nick looked at him puzzled "What? How did you know." they all looked at each other confused.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 07:01:20 PM »

Nick looked around the room, all his band mates eyes piercing him. He snatched the book from Kevin's hands "As a matter of a fact no...I happen to like this book that a very nice and sweet fan wrote for me."

AJ began to laugh "He's getting worse...next he's going to tell us that he likes the girl and wants to make sweet love to her." Nick looked at him puzzled "What? How did you know." they all looked at each other confused.

Nick rolled his eyes; his attempt at sarcasm was apparently not registering with them. "Look, I have a plan-"

"Here we go..." Kevin interjected, shaking his head.

"Hear me out!" Nick argued. As the youngest member of the group, he felt like he always seemed to fight to be listened to. "I figured reading this might give me some clue as to what women want." He waited expectantly for a few moments for someone to tell him what a stupid idea they thought it was. Pleasantly surprised at the lack of negative responses - so far, at least - he continued. "If anything it'll at least help show my sensitive side."

"You have one of those?" Howie asked with a grin. "I wonder some times."

"Yeah, like when he put Jello in your pillowcase two weeks ago?" AJ laughed, remembering Howie's paniced expression as he examined his hair for any trace of the gelatin dessert.
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Gravity

• Fledgling
    • Backstreet Nights
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 04:00:17 PM »

Nick rolled his eyes; his attempt at sarcasm was apparently not registering with them. "Look, I have a plan-"

"Here we go..." Kevin interjected, shaking his head.

"Hear me out!" Nick argued. As the youngest member of the group, he felt like he always seemed to fight to be listened to. "I figured reading this might give me some clue as to what women want." He waited expectantly for a few moments for someone to tell him what a stupid idea they thought it was. Pleasantly surprised at the lack of negative responses - so far, at least - he continued. "If anything it'll at least help show my sensitive side."

"You have one of those?" Howie asked with a grin. "I wonder some times."

"Yeah, like when he put Jello in your pillowcase two weeks ago?" AJ laughed, remembering Howie's paniced expression as he examined his hair for any trace of the gelatin dessert.

(On a sidenote I just wanted to say to Mare that I love the title of the story! LOL As a romance writer I appreciate it! LOL! Anyway, I hope I can still participate. Here I go!)

"Shut up AJ, some of us aren't naturally as talented as you are. Some us have to learn how to tempt a woman and then screw her over after," Nick snickered. "You'd think I'd have learned everything from being around you, but sadly all I see is the end result...which is woman after woman calling you a prick. Hmm...maybe the best thing to do is to read this, at least in these stories, the guy gets the girl in the end. You sure you don't wanna read it?"

"Whoa buddy, if you value your life, you'll run and run fast..." AJ said with deadly calm.
"It's all so dark and mysterious, when the one you want doesn't want you too." - Siberia by BSB

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 04:42:06 PM »

(On a sidenote I just wanted to say to Mare that I love the title of the story! LOL As a romance writer I appreciate it! LOL! Anyway, I hope I can still participate. Here I go!)

"Shut up AJ, some of us aren't naturally as talented as you are. Some us have to learn how to tempt a woman and then screw her over after," Nick snickered. "You'd think I'd have learned everything from being around you, but sadly all I see is the end result...which is woman after woman calling you a prick. Hmm...maybe the best thing to do is to read this, at least in these stories, the guy gets the girl in the end. You sure you don't wanna read it?"

"Whoa buddy, if you value your life, you'll run and run fast..." AJ said with deadly calm.

"Like I'm lying." Nick grinned.

"You might not be lying," Brian began, "But he's not kidding."
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »

lol great story so far guys, can't wait for the next update... I'm reviewing the story without even relising, damned autopilot lol

Nick smirked and said "Well it's true. I'm not saying I'm all halo and wings over here, I've done my fair share but look at my past relationships. .. I need some sort of female guidance. Can't hurt can it?" watching his brothers expressions.

AJ sighed looking serious "Maybe not... but we can still tease the shit out of ya!" he said cackling with laughter as the others joined him.

Nick frowned staring at them "Guys, I was being serious for once, you know... like how serious Howie is with his hair?"

Howie gasped looking at Nick the turned to the others "Holy shit... he's very serious"

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 07:47:22 PM »

Oh my god its so cool how everyone is participating in this weird twisted story...thanks . Hey MOPPY nice picture of NICK...

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 05:46:53 PM »

;D I know, it's so mezmerising!!! lol I have another which is actually the side view of my siggy and  :o WOW it's just flings foward even with the restrictions of his pants  :D

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 01:32:24 AM »

Mezmerising is the perfect word for it...LOL. Oooh a different angle huh! Now that would be worth seeing. LMAO...hilario us!

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »

I think I have it in my photobucket file dooby, if you are interested to see it I can post the link?

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »

lol great story so far guys, can't wait for the next update... I'm reviewing the story without even relising, damned autopilot lol

Nick smirked and said "Well it's true. I'm not saying I'm all halo and wings over here, I've done my fair share but look at my past relationships. .. I need some sort of female guidance. Can't hurt can it?" watching his brothers expressions.

AJ sighed looking serious "Maybe not... but we can still tease the shit out of ya!" he said cackling with laughter as the others joined him.

Nick frowned staring at them "Guys, I was being serious for once, you know... like how serious Howie is with his hair?"

Howie gasped looking at Nick the turned to the others "Holy shit... he's very serious"

"I give this two weeks before you're bored out of your mind." AJ said, again giving the covers of the book a once-over.

"I give you two seconds to give me my book back before I fart on you." Nick threatened.

"Yeah Nick, that's totally your sensitive side shining through right there." Kevin rolled his eyes and laughed as AJ tossed the book at Nick.

"If I was already a sensitive guy, would I be reading this s- book?" Nick asked.

"I guess not..."
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4