Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Lets make a story all together...  (Read 13318 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Lets make a story all together...
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »

"I give this two weeks before you're bored out of your mind." AJ said, again giving the covers of the book a once-over.

"I give you two seconds to give me my book back before I fart on you." Nick threatened.

"Yeah Nick, that's totally your sensitive side shining through right there." Kevin rolled his eyes and laughed as AJ tossed the book at Nick.

"If I was already a sensitive guy, would I be reading this s- book?" Nick asked.

"I guess not..."

"Besides," Nick continued, "this book was written by a woman who is obviously going to make up the main guy the way her female readers would want their dream guys to be. If I can follow the character's ideas and personality, I might be able to really get a woman to like me.  Know what they want, and give it to them," he added grandly.

The other four just stared at him. Finally, Brian wasn't able to hold back the snicker. 

"Nick. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Leigh reads those books, and she's never once wanted me to be like the guys in them. How do you know other women will want that from you?"

Nick frowned and glanced at the book in his hand.  "Because I do. I just have this feeling."

"Oh, yeah. We know what 'feeling' you have," AJ joked.

"Shut up." Nick glared at his friends as they all began to hoot with laughter. "You'll see. I'll read this, and then I'll apply everything I've learned. Before you know it, I'll be the one raking in all the women."

Kevin lifted a brow.  "Oh, really?"

"Yes." Nick puffed out his chest.  "Really."

"Fine." AJ stood and held out a hand.  "I bet you won't make it through that book nor will you get the girl."

"Uh, guys? Maybe betting on that isn't the best idea," Howie interjected.

"Shut it, Howie." Nick reached out and shook AJ's hand.  "You're on."
Sarah

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2007, 08:50:30 AM »

"Besides," Nick continued, "this book was written by a woman who is obviously going to make up the main guy the way her female readers would want their dream guys to be. If I can follow the character's ideas and personality, I might be able to really get a woman to like me.  Know what they want, and give it to them," he added grandly.

The other four just stared at him. Finally, Brian wasn't able to hold back the snicker. 

"Nick. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Leigh reads those books, and she's never once wanted me to be like the guys in them. How do you know other women will want that from you?"

Nick frowned and glanced at the book in his hand.  "Because I do. I just have this feeling."

"Oh, yeah. We know what 'feeling' you have," AJ joked.

"Shut up." Nick glared at his friends as they all began to hoot with laughter. "You'll see. I'll read this, and then I'll apply everything I've learned. Before you know it, I'll be the one raking in all the women."

Kevin lifted a brow.  "Oh, really?"

"Yes." Nick puffed out his chest.  "Really."

"Fine." AJ stood and held out a hand.  "I bet you won't make it through that book nor will you get the girl."

"Uh, guys? Maybe betting on that isn't the best idea," Howie interjected.

"Shut it, Howie." Nick reached out and shook AJ's hand.  "You're on."

Nick left the room shortly after, heading to his hotel room. Entering he closed the door behind him toeing off his shoes in the process.

"Alright, can be too hard to read, was doing ok before they stuck their noses in" Nick muttered to himself laying down on the bed.

Opening the book he found the page where he was up to.

"Blah blah blah.... think your getting married today. Ok" Nick read outloud.

He was reading the next chapter when suddenly he heard AJ's loud chuckling at the end of the bed.

Sitting up and rubbing his eyes Nick asked "What do you want? I just left you guys to come back and read?"

This set AJ's chuckling into a loud burst of laughter. When he calmed down after seeing Nick's confused look he wiped his eyes and said "Dude, that was 5 hours ago, Kev told me to come get you and see if you wanted to join us for dinner?"

Nick frowned looked at the clock beside his bed and blushed 10 shades of red when he realised AJ was telling the truth.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »

I must have fallen asleep reading that stupid book, Nick realized as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He hadn't even remembered dozing off, but the book was still open to the same exact page he was on five hours earlier and the page looked wrinkled as if he had been laying on top of it. There was also a tiny wet spot on the thick paper that could've resembled drool.

"So, that interesting of a book, huh Carter?" AJ teased. "Tell me, did you learn anything yet? Because I don't think the ladies would be too imrpressed if you fell asleep on them like that."

"Screw you," he muttered, running a hand through his matted hair.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »

I must have fallen asleep reading that stupid book, Nick realized as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He hadn't even remembered dozing off, but the book was still open to the same exact page he was on five hours earlier and the page looked wrinkled as if he had been laying on top of it. There was also a tiny wet spot on the thick paper that could've resembled drool.

"So, that interesting of a book, huh Carter?" AJ teased. "Tell me, did you learn anything yet? Because I don't think the ladies would be too imrpressed if you fell asleep on them like that."

"Screw you," he muttered, running a hand through his matted hair.

"Wow, Nick," AJ said with a laugh, "You really have turned into quite the lady charmer." He ducked as Nick reached back and threw a pillow at him.
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 06:25:58 AM »

"Wow, Nick," AJ said with a laugh, "You really have turned into quite the lady charmer." He ducked as Nick reached back and threw a pillow at him.

"Why, is it working on you?" Nick smirked.

AJ screwed up his face just like he had sucked on a lemon "Dude! Seriously thats sick"

Nick laughed and walked over to the door to his room and said "You know you want me J, come and get me"

Nick cried out dashing out the door as AJ charged at him yelling profanities chasing after him down the hallway.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »

"Why, is it working on you?" Nick smirked.

AJ screwed up his face just like he had sucked on a lemon "Dude! Seriously thats sick"

Nick laughed and walked over to the door to his room and said "You know you want me J, come and get me"

Nick cried out dashing out the door as AJ charged at him yelling profanities chasing after him down the hallway.

Just as Kevin, Brian, and Howie were about to turn a corner down the hallway, Kevin put his right arm out, stopping Brian from a head-on collision with a frantically running Nick being chased by an angry AJ. The three left standing in the hallway simply watched as their bandmates continued their chase down the hall.

"Are we agreed that we don't wanna know?" Kevin asked, not looking back but instead keeping his gaze down the hall.

"Agreed." Brian and Howie said in unison, also staring.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 03:50:18 PM by DragonStar »
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 10:49:03 PM »

Just as Kevin, Brian, and Howie were about to turn a corner down the hallway, Kevin put his right arm out, stopping Brian from a head-on collision with a frantically running Nick being chased by an angry AJ. The three left standing in the hallway simply watched as their bandmates continued their chase down the hallway.

"Are we agreed that we don't wanna know?" Kevin asked, not looking back but instead keeping his gaze down the hall.

"Agreed." Brian and Howie said in unison, also staring.

"I'm gonna reach you and when I do your going to regret it...you idiot!" AJ ran faster as Nick dashed down the stairs.

He ran trying not to miss a step and trying to keep himself from being tempted to look back, but just as he did.

He missed the last step and ended up coliding with somebody.

Everything had gone blank for a second, but AJ's uncontrollable laughter brought him back to his senses.

Nick realized he wasn't the only one on the ground as he looked to his side and met a beautiful pair of Hazel eyes.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »

"I'm gonna reach you and when I do your going to regret it...you idiot!" AJ ran faster as Nick dashed down the stairs.

He ran trying not to miss a step and trying to keep himself from being tempted to look back, but just as he did.

He missed the last step and ended up coliding with somebody.

Everything had gone blank for a second, but AJ's uncontrollable laughter brought him back to his senses.

Nick realized he wasn't the only one on the ground as he looked to his side and met a beautiful pair of Hazel eyes.

Nick quickly jumped up and put out his arm for the girl he'd toppled over. "I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay," she answered while taking Nick's hand, using her other hand to push herself off the ground. "We both should have been watching where we were going."

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I don't think so..." the girl brushed some dirt off of her tight-fitting denim capris. "Are you?"

"No... I'm okay..." Nick smiled, causing her to smile back.

"Oh! I'm Olivia, by the way." She said with a laugh, shaking Nick's hand as she'd noticed he hadn't put it down.

"I'm Nick. Nice to meet you. At least, it would have been if I hadn't knocked you over."

Olivia laughed, and he could tell he'd started to blush as his cheeks were starting to feel warm. It was then he remembered that AJ was probably still behind him. Almost as if he'd read Nick's mind, AJ then let out a cough.

"And this is-" Nick began, gesturing back to where he thought AJ was before being surprised by the tattooed man appearing right next to him.

"I'm AJ." He grinned.

*hope it's alright I wrote so much, I'm kinda inspired today! and the name I gave the girl was randomly picked, hope it's okay lol.
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2007, 07:25:14 AM »

Nick quickly jumped up and put out his arm for the girl he'd toppled over. "I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay," she answered while taking Nick's hand, using her other hand to push herself off the ground. "We both should have been watching where we were going."

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I don't think so..." the girl brushed some dirt off of her tight-fitting denim capris. "Are you?"

"No... I'm okay..." Nick smiled, causing her to smile back.

"Oh! I'm Olivia, by the way." She said with a laugh, shaking Nick's hand as she'd noticed he hadn't put it down.

"I'm Nick. Nice to meet you. At least, it would have been if I hadn't knocked you over."

Olivia laughed, and he could tell he'd started to blush as his cheeks were starting to feel warm. It was then he remembered that AJ was probably still behind him. Almost as if he'd read Nick's mind, AJ then let out a cough.

"And this is-" Nick began, gesturing back to where he thought AJ was before being surprised by the tattooed man appearing right next to him.

"I'm AJ." He grinned.

*hope it's alright I wrote so much, I'm kinda inspired today! and the name I gave the girl was randomly picked, hope it's okay lol.

Olivia looked over at AJ still wearing a smile then froze looking at him "You!"

AJ frowned then looked at her closer peering over his trademark sunnies "Me? What about me?"

She sniffed raising her head bringing her height up fully and said snottily "Your the one that almost ran me over yesterday!" and she stormed off in a huff.

The guys watched her leave then Nick snickered "Dude, you never told us you have a close encounter of the running over kind?"

AJ turned slowly towards Nick tilting his heads sideways then moved his hand to Nick's brow "Are you feeling alright? Because what you said was the stupidest thing I've ever heard!"

Nick frowned thinking then said as the went to look for the guys "I thought it was abit clever, better than Kevin's attempt at one the other day. What was it again?"

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »

Sorry I'm still laughing about that clip...can't look away! LOL

moppy

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 09:20:01 AM »

:notworthy: All praise the siggy!!!!   ;D ;D

Hmm, I wonder if I could hypnotise everyone to do my bidding??? :D

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 08:18:46 PM »

LMAO...well for all the nIck lovers hell yeah...actuall y Nick or no NIck lovers...it's FANTASTIC...it's just so funny...my husband saw it and he was like what the F#@$ is that!!! I was like *SIGH*

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 04:09:26 PM »

You could probably hypnotize everyone with that sig except for me, heh. The only way would be if I had to gaze into his... Ooh! NOT TELLING. Hahahahaha.

**Sorry, I'm at work... and I'm bored plus hungry. Bad combination!**

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 06:49:43 PM »

lol so what happened to the story? I have no idea what "clever" thing to write for Kev otherwise I'd write it lol.
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2007, 01:15:10 AM »

We got distracted by NIck!!!! Well I love Kev but the word clever doesn't really fit him...does it!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4