Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for February 2010 - Beautiful Stranger  (Read 2188 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Hello and welcome to February

This month's feature is Beautiful Stranger by Hilda Warren

I know this one is NC17 so it may not be for everyone but from what I hear, it's a good read and definitely worth checking out. I hope you do.

Here's the link to the story: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7910&warning=5

I'm not sure how often if ever that Hilda ventures on to the forum but if you have any questions or comments about this story, feel free to post them here.

Thanks and as always, happy reading!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Featured Story of the Month for February 2010 - Beautiful Stranger
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »

I think she's been here before once or twice. Maybe this will bring her back. Anyway, congrats Hilda!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 04:17:48 AM »

Will have to go and check it out :)

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 07:58:47 PM »

I probably won't venture to read this, only because it hasn't been updated in several years.  I don't want to get pulled into a story if it never gets completed.  I've had that happen before and it makes me crazy wanting to know the resolution to the story! LoL

I looked at some of the reviews, though, and people seemed to love it.  Hopefully she'll decide to start posting chapters on it again.  If you see this thread, Hilda, congrats.   :)