Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Coaster Series Thread  (Read 10872 times)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
Coaster Series Thread
« on: June 28, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »

So, one good thing came out of the dreaded AC crash of 2010 - my reviewers and I got to actually talk TOGETHER about my fic and other random stuff. So, since AC is officially back up, I'm opening up this thread.  That way if I have any special fanfic news or random thoughts I can post.  So anyone that's been reading my story or just wants to stop by and say hey, I welcome you!

~ Jen

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Coaster Series Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »

okie dokie lol just wanted to make sure it made it okay.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 04:23:25 PM »

Thanks Mare! Way too many sub-categories on the forum.  What's the difference between Fic Talk and Shameless Plugs? ::confused::

Also, ignore the other thread that says 'evergreenwrite r83's updates'  I had thought that one didn't take because the site crashed about fifteen minutes after I posted.  Plus I like this title better!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 04:27:31 PM »

Basically the  BSB fic talk is for all bsb fics. When you want to discuss something you write in particular it's kind of a 'shameless plug' so we put it in here.

The other board is for general fics. Like a thread about what fics are your favorites or genres or something. Hope that makes sense?

I'll close the other one if you want me to but you should probably keep that one for when you post updates so this way you can let people know in one pop. LOL just let me know :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

I'll keep the other one! I'm having a major blonde day today...  :crazy:

Bilittrell

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »

Heey! Love this idea. I might make a thread up for mine too!
- Lisa

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 12:31:43 AM »

Helloooooooooo!

I am heeere! So have no fear! *waves pointy stick* Lol.

~Lenni~

P.S. What's this banner with footprints in the background? Did I miss something? Lol.

Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »

Yay Lenni's here! With her pointy stick!  The image people were talking about was the banner for the NEXT story, Babies and the Band.  I thought I'd be starting it by now but Nick and Liv are taking their sweet time getting to the wedding! ::grumbles about own characters::

But, here's the image if you want to see it! :)

As I mentioned at DS, the picture of Brooke is more how she'll look by the end of BATB.  I have an ADORABLE picture of her at the beginning of the story that I might try to somehow get posted too for extra visuals. :)

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 02:29:49 PM »

Yay!!! New place to talk!! Been a while since I've been here too...I've missed it!

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 03:02:23 PM »

sweet!!!! the girls have found us....ALRIGHT! (lol total brian moment there) but ya that banner so kute jen! I already made my call on what i think the banner is and what next story be about but *shrugs* just remember baby names *coughs* Krystle *COUGHS* lmao j/k

<3

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 03:46:16 PM »

Ok...totally did NOT notice it before that our names are the same Jen!!! KEWL BEANS!!!! 

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 04:06:50 PM »

LoL there's only so long I want to be known as 'evergreenwrite r83'  Love the pen name but for discussion boards it's a little weird :)

Mrs. Emmett Cullen

• Fledgling
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 04:26:09 AM »

i was re-reading the series from the begining and right now i'm at the part in the first one where they are planning the masquerade video with fatima. it's written in there that she says she didn't do the dance to Everybody, but she actually did do the choreography for that dance. i have the all access video vhs and she's was their choreographer for that first album music video's. she did alaylm, aihtg and everybody.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 06:43:04 AM »

I have the video too...looks like I'm going to have to watch it again.  It's one of my favs when I'm feel old school.  I double checked Chapter 11 and removed three words and voila! I'm accurate again :) Thanks for the heads up.

Mrs. Emmett Cullen

• Fledgling
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 06:48:36 AM »

no problem. lol :) i read it and was like wait a minute i remember seeing her teaching them the dance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4