Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Coaster Series Thread  (Read 10884 times)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: Coaster Series Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 08:50:28 AM »

What's sad is I haven't seen the video in years and I still remember them in the dance studio in front of the mirror with her leading them in the dance.  Doh! :)

Mrs. Emmett Cullen

• Fledgling
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »

for some reason i remember seeing aaron in the background on the floor near the back wall  doing something lol. you see nick clearly doing the dance and little aaron in the back.

Mrs. Emmett Cullen

• Fledgling
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »

ok if i find something else do you want me to let you know?

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:40 PM »

Yup you can let me know.  Somethings I've changed slightly just to fit the story but if it's something like that I will change it if I can :)

Mrs. Emmett Cullen

• Fledgling
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 06:40:09 PM »

the reason i asked is cause this is something small. like i believe it's chapter 65 from with the band. brian gets stuck in the tube. it says baylee uses his sneakered feet to help push brian, but later when leigh is getting baylee so they can go it says that she is helping baylee stick on his shoes. i don't know why i noticed that lol. i normally don't notice some of these things. but then i have re-read this series over and over again to re-catch up lol.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »

Thanks!  Baylee's feet were supposed to be "stocking" feet, as in "in socks."  So I changed that.  Easy fix.  That's what happens sometimes when I proof and change one place and not another.  It's gotten even worse in the last two books, lol.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »

I just thought I would mention that the third book in the Coaster series, Voodoo and Vows, will be finished tomorrow.  I'll be doing three updates, rounding the book out to 50 chapters.  I think I'm only two pages from the end.  I LOVE finishing stories, especially because I LOVE starting new ones. :)  My goal is to have the first chapter of book four up by Wednesday.   ;D

~ Jen

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »

IT'S OVER!!!! mommy NOOOOOO *sniffles* but yay for the new book... dude over the weekend i re-read WTB and CC haha such a dork I am.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 06:05:40 PM »

LoL you're not a dork.  Actually I think I better go back and reread what I wrote.  Especially since I'm putting the boys back on tour. Eep!

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 07:19:19 PM »

LMAO... NICK'S CORNERRRR do itttt be hilarious! but ya it wasnt THAT long ago but it be ok to do.. lol aww hun sad to see this one end but ubber excited for the next book...

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »

Chapter one of Babies and the Band is now posted!  Here I go again...lol.   :D

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »

LOL " here we go again..." i left a review...post more tonight??? LOL GEEZ some of us mke it sound like u need to spend ur life on here posting more and more... write THEN post...lol

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 04:19:06 PM »

How long will the series be???? LOL

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »

LOL " here we go again..." i left a review...post more tonight??? LOL GEEZ some of us mke it sound like u need to spend ur life on here posting more and more... write THEN post...lol

I have been sneaking in a line here or there at work today.  Hopefully when I combine it with what I wrote this morning it will all make sense and I can post another chapter...I'm going to try my hardest to keep up the two chapters a day.  I only have two months until school starts again - eep!  And I kinda do spend my life on here, but that's okay. :)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 04:27:00 PM »

How long will the series be???? LOL

I don't know whether to take that smiley as a good or bad thing.  I think this is probably the final rundown of the series:

With the Band - 70 chapters
Cruise Control - 35 chapters
Voodoo and Vows - 50 chapters
Babies and the Band - er, I'm guessing 50-75 chapters
Seven Days (tentative title) - my guess is 35 chapters
Love Is (tentative title) - er, I'm guessing 50-75 chapters

then there's the Kevin novella Nowhere to Go (35 ch. plus epilogue) and the one-shot Sweetest Day Sniffles.  That's not to say that I won't stick another one shot in there someplace.

So there's my answer as honestly as I can answer it.  And no, my lips are sealed on the synopsis(eses) of the last two stories. :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4