Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm published!  (Read 4377 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: I'm published!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 07:58:49 PM »

Wooot! Go Kelly! :bighug:

Ooh can this mean Fan Fiction may come back to life? I wanna see more of us die lmao.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »

Congrats Kelly!! 
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »

I read the 1st chapter! Its good so far! I'll have to order a copy when I get some extra $$ :) Congrats again!!
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »

Wooot! Go Kelly! :bighug:

Ooh can this mean Fan Fiction may come back to life? I wanna see more of us die lmao.

Have I killed you Rose?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 09:31:27 PM »

So so so happy for you!!!  I need to order my copy, it will be my first time to read it too!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 11:58:35 AM »

:( I was going to buy it but since it's not amazon.ca they want to charge me a stupid amount for shipping.

Although I can't buy the book (because it's not on Amazon.co.uk), I think I could get the Ebook :) Will have a look on payday if it's available here!

Sorry it's taken me forever to respond to this, ladies. Three more weeks till school starts and I can get some of my sanity back!!!

Anyway, the book is now available on both Canada and the UK amazon sites! I think they're working to get it up in Australia and New Zealand too. Hehe I'm international! (I'm also on sale for 10 % off right now at Barns and noble online. I feel so cheap!)

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I'm having fun with it!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 04:37:02 PM »

Yay! I bought it. It wasn't in stock, but they said it would ship as soon as it's available :) I will have to get the author to sign it some day :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »

Okay I just got paid so I ordered it I should get it 7/22 :-D 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »

*blushes* thanks guys.

It kind of weirds me out when people tell me they bought it. My friend brought her copy to our book club the other night and made me sign it for her in front of everyone. It was so strange. I don't know how authors do book signings.

And lol some dude named John read it and rated it 4 out of 5 stars on goodreads. (not someone I know) I'm not sure what possesses a man to purchase a bright pink teen romance novel in the first place, much less enjoy it, but hey... more power to him I guess. It sure made my day.   :D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 10:24:20 PM »

Yay! I bought it. It wasn't in stock, but they said it would ship as soon as it's available :) I will have to get the author to sign it some day :P

I'll have to come visit you so I can sign it one day!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 06:14:38 AM »

I'll have to go and order it from Amazon.co.uk if it's on there now :)  Can't wait to read it!

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »

I really did love the preview chapter of this book that was up on the website... And I got a Barnes and Noble GC for my birthday. I looked on their website the other day, and they finally had a real book listed, not just the ebook, so now I can order it and read the rest. :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »

I guess in all the back to school craziness, I never posted about it, but I got my copy toward the end of summer and finally read the whole thing (I'd read the first couple chapters when it was still online), and I loved it!  I loaned it to my mom to read next; she's a school librarian, so I'm gonna have her order a copy for the library for her junior high kids to enjoy.  Congratulation s again, Kelly!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 [2]