Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Skins  (Read 3651 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Skins
« on: July 07, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »

I uploaded a new skin that is meant to make it easier to view the site on your mobile phone. It's also intended for those who are visually impaired so hopefully that will help solve some of the issues some members who are colourblind may have!

It's called Vision, and it should be available in your list of skins as of now!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: Skins
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »

stupid question...wil l the site default to Vision on a cell phone?  It took me 20 minutes to get to my reviews today using ZenLike.  If I still have to wade through that to change to Vision I'm going to throw the phone out the window!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 04:40:04 PM »

I believe if you set your account to automatically default to that skin it should, but if your account defaults to zenlike it won't make a difference what you log in on unfortunately.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »

Ugh okay...the new one hurts my non-color blind eyes so I will just bookmark my review page and suck it up.   :D

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 07:05:49 AM »

You are being a pain, actually. I understand that you have this issue, but you're the only one. I've told you multiple times in the past that we're working on changing all of the skins. It's not as easy as just setting some colours and pressing save.

I uploaded this one so that in the meantime you would be able to see the site. Whether you find it boring is irrelevant because of 1800 members you're the only person having a skin uploaded just for you. No one else gets to request skins.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:07:24 AM by julilly »
~Maple Jellybean~

myconfession

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 12:07:12 AM »

Hey guys,

If you need any help with EFiction and theme-ing them, I can help some. I worked with them for a few years on a few sites of mine and for several of my friends in another genre.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 04:28:09 AM »

Thanks for the offer. We don't need help, just time. Unless you can create more hours in the day? lol
~Maple Jellybean~

myconfession

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »

Wish I had that power LMAO! Just let me know if you do :)

yorkielover88

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 04:06:36 PM »

not sure where to ask this... is something wrong with the... dunno what to call it... the text editor thing... uh... the tiny mce thing? It does not work on either of my two computers and I have it checked to use.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 05:45:37 PM »

Hmm. No issues that I can see, everything shows up normal for me.

And fyi, any time you have a question you can ask it in the FAQ board.
~Maple Jellybean~