Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: FS for August - Beautiful Lie by BiLittrell  (Read 2968 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
FS for August - Beautiful Lie by BiLittrell
« on: July 31, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »

Happy August everyone!

Here is your featured story for this month because some of you requested it. I hope those of you that did mention it, will come in here and tell us why.

Beautiful Lie by BiLittrell. If any of you speak to her, let her know because I don't think she's a member of the forum.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9900&warning=5

Thanks and Happy Reading!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: FS for August - Beautiful Lie by BiLittrell
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »

Congratulation s on getting Beautiful Lie featured!!! :)

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 12:24:01 PM »

*claps* Congrats!
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Bilittrell

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »

Awww thank you guys so much! Have to say i was uber excited when seeing it on the main page. You guys rule!
- Lisa

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 01:37:16 PM »

Glad to see you on here :)

Here is a questionaire. Fill it out when you have the time, also another question for you. Where did you get this idea from?

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol     
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Bilittrell

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

Hmm.. i don't wanna give something away, but me and my silent co writer (Me and a friend write but i post it) have JUST decided on another story for the series. It was only meant to me one story haha

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

.i think around three months.

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

Hmm well it starts off with the main girl Paige, basically being a cock tease to Nick, HAHA. But then they end up falling inlove but with a twist. Paige likes girls too and she basically brings a friend home for them both, Nick starts to get sick of it and realise he's changed and madly in love with her but things dont go to plan... i really suck at writing a summary. Took me ages to come up with the one for Beautiful Lie. Maybe the readers might like to say what they like about it as well.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

Well I'd love for Nick to play himself, obviously. But if i was to chose someone.. Hmm Maybe Bradley Cooper, cos he's a hottie haha!

Paige - Definitely Amanda Seyfried. She's kinda who i picture when i write her.

Lindsay -  Mandy Moore. Kinda cheating considering we use her on our banner. She's gorgeous and reminds us of Lindsay alot.

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it? 

Only time we've stopped writing is when we have busy personal lives or we've gone to see the backstreet boys on tour. I always make sure we're at least a few chapters behind when posting so that if we don't have time to write i can still update.

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

With this story it was pretty much planned up until Paige sprung the surprise on Nick and Lindsay (go read and you'll find out haha) From then on we ended up planning it completely different, and it's actually the first story we can see an ending too. With our other story (To Love Once Again) we kinda started loosing muse as we lost where the story was going. Writing for the Beautiful Lie series has been exciting and as much as i can't wait to have the whole story finished, i'll be sad. But then hopefully we can finish our other stories.

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

My fave character. Probably Lindsay. She blossomed from a shy girl to the girl she is in the story we're on so far (What If..) and i loved writing that change.

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

HAHA, well to be obvious I'd say Paige's step father, BUT I could also say Paige. She's so insecure at times and that can get annoying to write about.

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

Well at the beginning AJ featured alot in it, and the other guys did show up. I guess when the story line progressed between Nick, Paige and Lindsay the other guys kinda went on the back burner. Wasn't planned, but they have popped back up in What If.. and will be in the next story too.

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol   

Well I'm totally HOOKED on some of the stories on AC right now.

Fix but Pengi is AMAZING! Majority of the time i'm on my blackberry when i read updates and the amount of times i get told to put my phone down as when i read the updates for this i forget where i am!

The Coaster Series - evergreenwrite r83 love love LOVE this series. Im forever snorting with laughter or cringing at half of the things Nick does in this. LOVE her writing style and I'm the same with her updates as i am with Pengi's.

Curtain Call - RokofAges75 -  Am LOVING This too. Actually all of Julie's stories rule!

And as for the first question, about where i got the first idea from. Well I'm forever coming up with ideas for stories. I always say i have one hell of an imagination, i just suck at sticking to them. But i just thank god that i have an awesome co writer who agree's with half of my ideas. She has some awesome ones of her own too.

Anyways just wanna say a big thanks for those who voted for us to be featured. SUCH an honour. Makes us feel special hehe.
- Lisa

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 02:16:24 PM »

Congrats!  I'm still in the middle of reading it, but what I've read I've enjoyed.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »

Congrats!  Glad you're here on the forum.  And thanks for the CC mention; I didn't even know you read my stories! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Bilittrell

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 05:58:21 AM »

i LOVE your stories Julie. Your an awesome writer :)
- Lisa

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 06:04:22 AM »

Thank you! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 10:06:22 AM »

What is your favorite chapter from Beautiful Lie?

Is there one specific scene or a bit of dialogue you wrote that sticks out in your mind?

Why does your co-author want to remain anonymous?

Bilittrell

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 04:31:09 PM »

Aah I've been MIA from here a while and only just noticed these questions. I shall answer now :)

What is your favorite chapter from Beautiful Lie? Hmm my fave... probably when Lindsay came into the picture. She was so shy and nervous around Nick. That was fun to write. Then again so was the actual beginning of the story as well.

Is there one specific scene or a bit of dialogue you wrote that sticks out in your mind? When Paige starts to reveal more of herself and you see a deeper person. And when she helped Nick.

Why does your co-author want to remain anonymous? I don't think its more a want, i just think it was easier for one of us to post lol. She doesn't post online, and i do lol.
- Lisa

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 09:05:53 PM »

Hey guys! August is coming to an end so now's the time to ask your questions or comment on Beautiful Lie.

:)