Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: New Series - spinoff of Coaster  (Read 13637 times)

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: New Series - spinoff of Coaster
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »

Damn you're good!! These look and sound amazing so far. Can't wait to read them :)

I'm very interested in reading about Brooke and about Ally :) But I'll read them all because you're such a great writer. Love the banners as well!
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 08:46:45 AM »

I have put up chapter one of 'Seven Days'  I was having an inspirational morning,  :D

catseye1769

• Fledgling
  • I love animals, BSB and classic cars.
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 09:05:12 AM »

YES YES AND HELL YES! ;D I have been a loyal follower of your coaster series since it started and I must say it is the best ever. I am very happy you are doing a series like this. I am already hooked on all of them. Are you doing one all every BSB daughter? Keep up the awesome work. 

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 11:35:12 AM »

WOOHOOO!!! let the spin-offs continue! i'm ubber excited for these esp shelby and brooke's BTW sorry for lack of reviewing BTB i got hella lazy but i'll go back n do it up krystle style ya know LOL i did read them ALL dont you worry i just have to review LOL

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »

YES YES AND HELL YES! ;D I have been a loyal follower of your coaster series since it started and I must say it is the best ever. I am very happy you are doing a series like this. I am already hooked on all of them. Are you doing one all every BSB daughter? Keep up the awesome work. 

Before I say yes I'm doing one for every single daughter I'll see how well I do on these first four.   :D

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »

WOOHOOO!!! let the spin-offs continue! i'm ubber excited for these esp shelby and brooke's BTW sorry for lack of reviewing BTB i got hella lazy but i'll go back n do it up krystle style ya know LOL i did read them ALL dont you worry i just have to review LOL

LoL thanks Krystle.  I'm going to start Shelby's story tonight...I think.  Unless I keep going on Seven Days.  Which two chapters in is really fun to write!  ;D

AJBrianFan

• Innocent Bystander
  • My Boys <3
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 10:15:46 PM »

I just wanted to say that I'm loving Shelby's spin-off and it makes me even more excited for the other stories! :D

I'm curious, how long is Shelby's spin-off going to be? Longer than 20 chapters? Or are these going to short and to the point? Not that I mind either way. :)
*Mykal-Ann or MA*

"Life is just." - AJ ;D

CHECK OUT MY AJ FIC HERE! ;D (Last Update: 12/2)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 11:10:40 PM »

^ Sorry to come in and interupt, but Mykal-Ann your siggy is way too big. If you want to have an image in your siggy it must not be more than 300 pixels in size. For instance 150x150 would work (Avatar sized) For text you can't go over 500 characters.

okay you may all commence your talking... lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 11:34:45 PM »

Oh wow.. Brooke is gonna follow in her daddy's footsteps.  I kinda figured that would be Noah since he seemed to really like the easel set..the artistic type I mean...but cool!!  All these stories have me so giddy!! I can't wait to read them all!!!  The banners are gorgeous too!!!!

Jen, your siggy is too big too. Sorry guys, nothing personal just cracking down on the rules. Yoiu know I loves you both though.

okay i'm done hijacking this thread. LOL sorry again.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

AJBrianFan

• Innocent Bystander
  • My Boys <3
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »

^ Sorry to come in and interupt, but Mykal-Ann your siggy is way too big. If you want to have an image in your siggy it must not be more than 300 pixels in size. For instance 150x150 would work (Avatar sized) For text you can't go over 500 characters.

okay you may all commence your talking... lol

Sorry, I didn't know. I'll delete it and change the size ASAP. :)
*Mykal-Ann or MA*

"Life is just." - AJ ;D

CHECK OUT MY AJ FIC HERE! ;D (Last Update: 12/2)

yorkielover88

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 11:30:35 AM »

love the girls you have chosen in the banners. Shelby is just how I pictured her. Did you get these from google?

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »

I just wanted to say that I'm loving Shelby's spin-off and it makes me even more excited for the other stories! :D

I'm curious, how long is Shelby's spin-off going to be? Longer than 20 chapters? Or are these going to short and to the point? Not that I mind either way. :)

I think I'm going to aim for no more than thirty five chapters.  We'll see how it goes.  I think I'm up to ten now and things are just getting started...lol.  I can say for a fact that they won't reach the lengths of With the Band or Babies and the Band.

yorkielover88

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 07:06:23 PM »

ok... tell the truth! When you wrote the first book of Coaster did you have all these other spin offs planned?

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

ok... tell the truth! When you wrote the first book of Coaster did you have all these other spin offs planned?

I had Brooke's planned...init ally her book was just going to be Book 6 in the Coaster Series. Everyone can blame Shelby's character for coming in and changing that idea.  I had SO much fun writing her that I just couldn't leave her as that cute 'humor-relief' six-year old.  Especially after I paired her up with little Mason.  There was way too much backstory in my head.  And then I was thinking about Kayleigh and she was going to play a big role in Brooke's story, but I didn't want her story to go untold.  And then I had the whole 'deaf' plotline with Ally play out and....the whole thing snowballed, lol.  I've also had a story in my head about Peyton for awhile and then I added in Stefania right at the end of BATB and ARGH!

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »

I was thinking of Steph but I couldn't remember the other daughter you would write about. I forgot about Peyton! I love Love Story so far and can't wait to read more of these :)
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4