Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: New Series - spinoff of Coaster  (Read 13635 times)

yorkielover88

Re: New Series - spinoff of Coaster
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 10:23:13 AM »

Yeah I'm like... all sucking into Brooke's entire story. I cant wait to see what her little solo story is gonna be all about!

AJBrianFan

• Innocent Bystander
  • My Boys <3
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »

Man, the way you ended the last chapter was too good! I bet I know how Kevin and AJ found out... ;) But a good question is how did AJ get from Florida to Kentucky so quickly? lol
*Mykal-Ann or MA*

"Life is just." - AJ ;D

CHECK OUT MY AJ FIC HERE! ;D (Last Update: 12/2)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 07:57:44 PM »

Man, the way you ended the last chapter was too good! I bet I know how Kevin and AJ found out... ;) But a good question is how did AJ get from Florida to Kentucky so quickly? lol

I have a reasonable explanation for everything...j ust you wait and see :)

Bowlerbabe

• Fledgling
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

You are such a good writer. I love how detailed you make everything. I am almost caught up on coaster series. Gonna do SEVEN DAYS next!

Howies Girl

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 10:28:40 AM »

I swear you have me super addicted to Shelby's story. Maybe today after you finish your work/school errands we get another update?  :drools:  but please keep it up you are doing an awesome job.  ;D

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 01:03:40 PM »

I read maybe four chapter of Seven Days a while ago but realised I haven't finished Babies and the Band and 12 Steps yet so I'm going to finish those first. :D You know I'm busy reading BATB now. :) But I can't stop reading Love Story, I just can't pause that one. :D

And I am soooo curious to the stories of Brooke, Ally and Kayleigh! I don't think I can choose a story that I'd prefer to read first. I think all of them are going to be really interesting. :)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 01:19:34 PM »

I swear you have me super addicted to Shelby's story. Maybe today after you finish your work/school errands we get another update?  :drools:  but please keep it up you are doing an awesome job.  ;D

I stayed up really late after doing homework last night to write.  So, you're going to get three chapters in total today.  I just posted the second update about an hour or so ago.   :D

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »

I read maybe four chapter of Seven Days a while ago but realised I haven't finished Babies and the Band and 12 Steps yet so I'm going to finish those first. :D You know I'm busy reading BATB now. :) But I can't stop reading Love Story, I just can't pause that one. :D

And I am soooo curious to the stories of Brooke, Ally and Kayleigh! I don't think I can choose a story that I'd prefer to read first. I think all of them are going to be really interesting. :)

Brooke is def. next.  I kind of want to do her story and Kayleigh's simultaneously because they're best friends and the same age, so it kind of makes sense.  Then I'm going to do Ally's.  Then Peyton's.  Then Stefie's.

I actually have the whole first story of American Honey in my head...just need to get it typed out.  Of course, you'll read a LITTLE about Brooke before then.  That's all I shall say for now.

Oh! And for anyone interested...I stepped out of 'The Coaster Series' world and I'm doing a side fic with Bri called Only in My Dreams.  It's different.  And I'm just about ready to get to the REALLY good part, so it's a good time to catch on.  ::ends shameless plug here::

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 01:29:20 PM »

I can't wait for Brooke and Kayleigh's stories to start. :)

Oh, I forgot Only In My Dreams! I'm reading that one too. I love that one, there aren't many Brian stories around and this is definitely an original storyline. ;D
I'm reading a story of Purpura Lipstick as well, so I think reading four stories at the same time are more than enough. :D I'm not far from the last chapter of BATB though. ;D (But then it'll be replaced by 12 Steps and then I'm still reading four stories lol)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »

I can't wait for Brooke and Kayleigh's stories to start. :)

Oh, I forgot Only In My Dreams! I'm reading that one too. I love that one, there aren't many Brian stories around and this is definitely an original storyline. ;D
I'm reading a story of Purpura Lipstick as well, so I think reading four stories at the same time are more than enough. :D I'm not far from the last chapter of BATB though. ;D (But then it'll be replaced by 12 Steps and then I'm still reading four stories lol)

It's because Brian's ALWAYS the good boy.  And the married forever boy.  And the dad forever boy.  It's hard to write a story with him.  But I'm trying it anyhow!

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 07:21:17 PM »

I just wanted to let everyone know that chapter one of Brooke's story, American Honey, has been posted.  I will be updating this on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday until Love Story is completed.  Then you'll get daily AH updates and then Kayleigh's story will start the TTS schedule (until I complete Only in My Dreams)

AJBrianFan

• Innocent Bystander
  • My Boys <3
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

You're off to a great start with American Honey. :D
*Mykal-Ann or MA*

"Life is just." - AJ ;D

CHECK OUT MY AJ FIC HERE! ;D (Last Update: 12/2)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 06:20:48 AM »

I just posted the second chapter of American Honey.  :)  Yay for Saturdays! (even though I'm working...)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »

I'm having a little 'contest' to name Shelby's baby.  Just leave your pick in the reviews.  I'm going to have to cut off voting in about twelve hours because the babe MIGHT make an appearance in Brooke's story.   ;)

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 08:17:20 PM »

My votes for Brenna!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4