Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Poll

Which year would you like this story to take place?

1995 - 1996
- 0 (0%)
1996 - 1997
- 3 (20%)
1997 - 1998
- 1 (6.7%)
1998 - 1999
- 5 (33.3%)
1999 - 2000
- 4 (26.7%)
2000 - 2001
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Back in the Day...  (Read 19352 times)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: Back in the Day...
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »

I'm loving this idea, too! haha, here's a question - if I have a job AND go to school, can i write one boy in my job and one boy in my classes? (picturing Brian at my job and Nick in my school)

If you get to double dip so do I! With the same boys...boy Frick n Frack get around a lot.  LoL ooh I really want to do this now!

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »

I loveee that idea of it being for Halloween... :D
Although I think an actual Halloween challenge would be fun too. We should come up with horror movie elements and do a challenge similar to the fear of flying one where it had to have element 1, 2 and 3 and be __ many chapters or less. It'd be fun. :D

It's so cliche but I REALLY want BSB Vampires...hah a :)

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 10:28:53 PM »

^ I had them as vampires before the Twilight craze... heeheee... even then it was cliche but oh so fun!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 03:51:23 AM »

Oooo NICE.

BSB Vamps. WOOT.
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2010, 07:05:51 AM »

Oh snap, I'm too early with my fanfic then 'cause it's about vampires. :D (I'm kinda stuck atm but I'm slowly on getting on the writer's road again). I gotta admit, Twilight has some influence in this one but it's not that much. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Vampire Diaries probably have much more influence in this story. I'm not really into sparkling vampires LOL! ('cause it doesn't look badass)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »

Oh snap, I'm too early with my fanfic then 'cause it's about vampires. :D (I'm kinda stuck atm but I'm slowly on getting on the writer's road again). I gotta admit, Twilight has some influence in this one but it's not that much. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Vampire Diaries probably have much more influence in this story. I'm not really into sparkling vampires LOL! ('cause it doesn't look badass)

Can you imagine AJ sparkling? It would SO not work for me!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »

BSB as vamps would be good for me!  I'm into all the Twilight, True Blood, Vampire Diaries stuff :)

I think I took part in the challenge where we had to leave it as a cliffhanger, I had Nick and AJ about to be hacked to pieces, lol.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 03:47:34 PM »

We'll come up with a good idea for an October challenge. It won't be about vampires (if I make it anyway lol) but i'm sure you could get vampires into it if you really wanted to.

In the meantime, don't forget to vote for the years above. I'm going to close the poll on Friday! So everyone can get started on this challenge for September!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 04:05:52 PM »

Can you imagine AJ sparkling? It would SO not work for me!

I was exactly trying to imagine the same thing when I was writing that post! Nick... maybe. Brian... definitely. Howie... hmm, not sure. (thinks about the Everybody vid) But AJ? NO WAY! How are those tattoos able to spark anyway? LOL! There's one scene from Twilight that I copied a bit but if I think about it... that's probably the only thing Twilight-related that I put in my fanfic. *gasp* Go me! :o (I promised myself to put as less Twilight as possible in it 'cause lots of people do it already and I was afraid I would break my promise... but I think I won't! ;D)

Ok. Maybe we should get back on-topic.  :hidesface:

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 04:15:33 PM »

Yes, back on topic would be a bonus, especially since you are talking about twilight! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »

Yes, back on topic would be a bonus, especially since you are talking about twilight! LOL

Steering back on target...I changed my vote.  I'm all hyped to do 1998-1999.  Brian wasn't married.  Can we change the future?  ::looks around innocently::

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 07:44:14 PM »

GOOOO 1998-99!! GO!! GO GO GO!!
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Karen

• Major Disruption
  • You only live once.
    • drivebylove
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2010, 02:31:43 AM »

I actually don't mind the year cause I guess the year would actually give me some ideas. I need to hurry up and finish/post my two August challenges.
Find me @ drivebylove, ac

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2010, 10:37:44 PM »

Hey guys! I think i'm going to lock this poll tonight since it seems like we have a clear winner. Then what i'll do is repost the challenge in my very first post so go check the first post out again! in a little bit lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »

oh, okay I take that back. it seems like 1999 - 2000 is only one vote behind. I swear it wasn't like that a second ago. lol So, i'll leave voting open for one more night and then i'll close the poll tomorrow! Don't forget to vote for the years you want to write/ read about!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6