Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: science fiction challenge  (Read 2403 times)

star9

• Fledgling
  • yo!
science fiction challenge
« on: September 28, 2010, 12:05:26 AM »

hi omg i never done a challenge before so am so excited and i never post much here am so sorry about that btu i am ready am sorry for not posting much but here i am finally anyways here the challenge are you ready and am finally going to do one lol ok here it is

it more of an aj story  but here the challenge and you can add the guys fi you like. ok

Aj wakes up in some liquid tube with water or something and has alot of wires on him and a breathing mask and something going on ,here are the rules

-No Killing or bleeding

-can be turn into a twist or comedy or scifi

-In the end it can maybe be a dream or he has something on him like chip or a scar

-no turning him into a girl or anything silly please

-no wifes or girlfriends of the guys if the rest of the guys are involved

-start with him being in the tube with the wires and mask and him being on tour with the guys
ok that it and i hooe you have fun and enjoy this challenge ;D thank you
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 12:21:43 AM by star9 »
Drive By love ;)

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
Re: science fiction challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 10:47:40 AM »

Wow,That sounds like X-men.**cough**Wolverine**cough**

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 11:40:16 PM »

Does it have to be AJ in the tube, or can I replace him with one of the others?  Hmm.. or maybe all the guys are in separate tubes.  Oo.... the possibilities. ..  Do they have to be on tour or can this be totally sci-fi to the point where they aren't even BSB, just guys who wake up in tubes?
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

star9

• Fledgling
  • yo!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 09:57:54 PM »

OH!!! THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS INTERESTING!! I LOVE IT!! if you like ti can be antoher guy or yeah it can be all the guys in seperate tubes yeah and no they don't have to be on tour if you don't want to and yeah if you want it can totally be scifi but actually like the one about the guys being non bsb and totally scifi yeah you can do it like that if you want but what ever you want :) whatever.
Drive By love ;)

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »

Well, I'm glad to hear that.  ;D  Cuz I've already started writing something for it.  :)
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

star9

• Fledgling
  • yo!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 02:31:47 AM »

really?? omg!!! thank you so much i can't wait to read it lol   :)
Drive By love ;)