Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Felix Awards 2010 Nominees!!  (Read 18020 times)
Purpura Lipstick
General Pandemonium

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »

congrats to all the nominees!!! whoohoo can't wait to vote. I gotta start reading the nominees I haven't read yet. Smiley

- Purpura -
   -Lore-

luna610
Minion of Mayhem

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 10:20:10 PM »

Yeah I've got lots of reading to do.

"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 03:03:17 AM »

Congratulation s to all the nominees and a huge thank you to whoever nominated me Smiley

Looking forward to voting for my favourites and also I'd better get reading the ones I've not read yet!

evergreenwriter83
Minion of Mayhem

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 06:46:19 AM »

Woah, I'm totally flabbergasted.  Do we have a smiley for flabbergasted?   Drool  The drool will work I guess.  Thank you to everyone who nominated me.  Wow, that's...wow.  I'm so surprised to see Life in the Fast Lane on that list. 

I guess I'm also going to have to bring the comedy/dramedy back into Only in My Dreams.  I've gotten down in the dumps with the storyline, haha.

Anyhow, thanks guys!  And congratulation s to all the other nominees!!!

P.S. I love that little Shelby and teenage Shelby got nominated for the same category.  That cracked me up. LoL

Sapphire
Major Disruption

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 07:54:52 AM »

i was quite shocked to see the nominations  have. thank you to whoever nominated me. i am very happy to see patti and i got nominated for our collab.

evergreenwriter83
Minion of Mayhem

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 09:25:12 AM »

Okay, I double checked the list and I want to say that I probably SHOULDN'T be nominated in one of the categories I am nominated for:

Best Novel (more than 20 chapters, not part of a series)

Name of story: As It Turns Out
URL of story: http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10235
Penname of author and/or email address: Pengi

Name of story: Curtain Call
URL of story: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10159
Penname of author and/or email address: RokofAges75

Name of story: Journey of the Heart
URL of story: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9662
Penname of author and/or email address: ResaD

Name of story: With The Band
URL of story: http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10059
Penname of author and/or email address: evergreenwrite r83

With the Band is more than twenty chapters, but it's also story 1 of the Coaster Series.

luna610
Minion of Mayhem

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 11:29:57 AM »

Damn! The best drama category is tough!

"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

AJBrianFan
Innocent Bystander

My Boys <3

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 12:31:49 PM »

Damn! The best drama category is tough!

It is! And that's where I'm nominated. lol

*Mykal-Ann or MA*

"Life is just." - AJ Grin

CHECK OUT MY AJ FIC HERE! Grin (Last Update: 12/2)

evergreenwriter83
Minion of Mayhem

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »

It is! And that's where I'm nominated. lol

It's because we're all oh, so dramatic Smiley

yorkielover88
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

holly wow! thank you! I never thought I would be nominated! Thank you! Oh and I have no idea how someone see's ALIVE as a best romance.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »

thanks for all the love guys for the new one and the old ones. I appreciate it! Smiley

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly
Master of Havoc
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »

Okay, I double checked the list and I want to say that I probably SHOULDN'T be nominated in one of the categories I am nominated for:

With the Band is more than twenty chapters, but it's also story 1 of the Coaster Series.

Thanks for pointing that out, a lot of stories were nominated so I was bound to miss one that didn't quite fit! Smiley You shouldn't have said anything! lol

~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

evergreenwriter83
Minion of Mayhem

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 06:48:52 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out, a lot of stories were nominated so I was bound to miss one that didn't quite fit! Smiley You shouldn't have said anything! lol

Hey, I don't think I should win an award if I don't qualify for a category.  There's some AMAZING stories nominated for that same category that deserve to be there.

Now the other categories...v ote away people  Cheesy

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

Hey, I don't think I should win an award if I don't qualify for a category.  There's some AMAZING stories nominated for that same category that deserve to be there.

That's cool of you to be honest like that though. Not everyone would... (and those people suck lol). There's SO many good stories nominated this season, I have no idea how I'm gonna vote LOL.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »

LOL it took me two looks to even see the "not part of a series" part.  I was going, "What?  Even if it is part of a series, it's still a novel..."   I get that it's for stand-alone novels, since Series has its own category, but yeah, I probably never would have noticed!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to: