Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.  (Read 4895 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:46:11 AM »

So I FINALLY stopped by and WOW I feel like a stranger around here. So much so that I felt the need to start over again in the newbie section to say HI GUYS!  I miss you guys like crazy. My life has been freaking insane but I think it's starting to settle down a bit now. I hope--or I'll have to go to the looney bin. My cell phone now rings Quit playing Games and it always makes me think of you.

Anyway, hello all my lovelies, it's good to be home! I'm not even going to attempt to play catch up in the threads, I'm just starting anew. What's new in the AC world?

This is just one of the bazillion things I've been up to lately...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OFATXAHKGhQ/TJmFWYjqE-I/AAAAAAAAAD0/EoGpMbcUhIM/s1600/MATTHEW.jpg
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 12:13:17 PM »

Aww Kelly, he is sooooooo cute! 

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »

Hey Kelly, welcome home! LOL  Matthew is so adorable!  He looks just like you - love the red hair!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 12:55:23 PM »

Welcome back Kelly!  Matthew is adorable :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 01:17:14 PM »

You killed my father, prepare to die! :)

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 01:25:07 PM »

Your baby is precious! Welcome back! :)

Karen

• Major Disruption
  • You only live once.
    • drivebylove
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »

Mare stole my line. haha. But how cute is that little guy?
Find me @ drivebylove, ac

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 04:49:33 PM »

I have a little box of things for Matthew, I can't wait for you to get them! :)

And welcome back to the land of the living! Was it the heat keeping you in hiding and now you're allowed out?
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 05:48:27 PM »

Awwwww he's so cute! Welcome back :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 04:16:46 AM »

Aww, Kelly!! He's so cute!!!!!

And welcome back!! It's good to "see" you again!
~ Amy.

michelly

• Fledgling
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 06:12:08 PM »

YAY! You're back!

Everyone's right, your new baby is way adorable!

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 09:59:59 PM »

Congrats Kelly and welcome back :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 11:49:48 AM »

aw thanks guys. SO I've been sort of skimming around trying to figure out the boards all over again and realized that most people on this board probably saw this thread and went who the freak is Honey? I don't recognize half the posters on here that's how long I've been gone.  Epic fail on my part.

No, Julilly, it wasn't the heat really. If anything that should make me here more often right? Because I can't leave my house?

No it's just that my life turned to chaos the second I left California. This past year and a half in Arizona has been a whirlwind. In a good way for the most part. I just haven't had time to catch my breath. Plus my husband was gone about 90% of the year last year so I was basically a single mom. (And a pregnant one at that!) But also lots of other stuff too. I'm really hoping the chaos is going to settle down though. The last year has aged me a decade.

I'm actually thinking of doing the october challenge right now. Hoping that I still even remember how to write fan fiction. I haven't decided on a fandom yet though.

I think that's also a lot of my problem now too is that somehow my love for the BSB fizzled out this year. Sad. I didn't like their latest album, and almost never listen to their music anymore. I just can't find myself getting into fan fic about them anymore either. I don't know what happened. (Though my phone does ring QPG, so I will always love them to an extent.)  But it's not just the BSB either. Like I haven't watched TV in over a year now. SO all of the old shows I used to love, I no longer care to write about either.

It's weird. I kind of feel like the last year has completely changed me as a person. But I really miss you guys because you were all such a big part of my life. So I'm going to try to keep up and stick around even if it's just to chat.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 12:53:54 PM »

You've had a busy year, it's no wonder you haven't had time for things you used to.  Babies are hard work, not to mention moving too and having to do it all alone!  I hope you will get back into fanfics though as I love your writing :)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 09:23:32 PM »

Aw, thanks Steph. Like I said, I'm wanting to write *something* I just can't figure out what fandom I want to write in...  I do have to write this thing for some blogger where I take Jamie Baker and put her in Pride and Prejudice so I'm hoping that will spark my inner fanfic.
Pages: [1] 2