Miscellaneous > Brain Games

I'd love to revive this section

(1/4) > >>

mare:
I would love to see some new games showing up on here. They used to be a lot of fuin before we all got tired of them. LOL

I do have some ideas for games, they are all kind of similar ideas but if anyone else does, put them in this thread.

The traditional name the story game: See how well you know the stories you read on AC by matching a quote from a story with the title

How well do you know your own story? - someone randomly finds quotes from one person's story and then that person has to try to match which story the quote came from. This will only work for people who have more than 5 stories going on AC

Who's Nick is this? LOL Since so many stories feature Nick, I thought it might be fun to find a bunch of descriptions or dialogues from a bunch of different Nick stories and then have people guess which Nick said what.

You can do this with all the different guys too lol

Or another idea can be a who am I - have a character from a story decribe themselves and their story(plot) and then we could try to guess who it is.

Just some ideas. If you like any of those let me know and we can start a game and see how it works. 

RokofAges75:
Those all sound fun!  I like the "Whose Nick is this?" especially LOL.

Rose:
Okay I love "Whose Nick is this?" we definitely need to try that one lmao.

evergreenwriter83:
Whose Nick is this, all the way!

MadisonAve:
Let the games begin!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version