Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: My Stories getting updated  (Read 5220 times)

Sin

• Fledgling
My Stories getting updated
« on: September 07, 2014, 10:55:12 PM »

In the hope that I would maybe get reviews like that (kinda frustrating if you get no feedback at all to the stuff you write), I wanted to open this thread. So this is the story I am working on at the moment:

Fairytale Gone Bad:
URL: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11302
The story is about Brians vocal issues, but not only that. Brian also secretly is in love with one of his bandmates and that since a while. Focus of the story is the drama of the whole situation I guess. At the moment the story is still PG, but that might chance as it progresses. The idea to write it came to me as I read the documentary spoilers.

So I updated it yesterday, I hope you guys will give me any kind of feedback, because right now I just don't know if it is good or bad. The only feedback I got so far to the story at all are 4 Kudos at AO3 and one single comment at a Fanfiction thread in another forum, that I liked... well :O
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 10:57:42 PM by Sin »

Sin

• Fledgling
Re: My Stories getting updated
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:55:56 PM »

• Made a banner
  • updated Chapter 1 (added a little to the beginning and changed it up a little)
  • changed the normal text to italic text at the points of the story where I used it in Word too
  • started to write Chapter 4, but it's not finished yet and thus not added
  • thinking about changing up the end of Chapter 3, so I can write a different Chapter 4

14.09:

• Added Chapter 4
  • Changed Chapter descriptions
  • Added the Songs the chapter titles are based on to the chapter notes
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 04:46:52 PM by Sin »

Sin

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:46:07 PM »

26.09:

• Added Chapter 5

I think this is the most angsty chapter I have written so far I was in a really angsty mood... I am not 100% satisfied with the outcome of the story. But I think I'm getting better at writing again, even tho it is a slow process.

Sin

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 10:27:50 PM »

18.10:

• Added Chapter 6

Urgh I had trouble writing this chapter and I'm still not liking it at all. But I had to post it now else I would just have given up on the story...

Sin

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 10:47:43 PM »

20.10:

• Added Chapter 7

This one is short, but I like it so much more, than the last chapter. So short, but sweet :)

Sin

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 06:40:43 PM »

Guess who's back? Back again... <3

So I have returned to writing fanfics a while now. I mostly put them on AO3, but I thought it is time to update my stories on this place too.

So first thing I did was to delete the old 'Fairytale' since I rewrote and finished that a few months ago.

Then I uploaded 2 of my stories (the rest will come in the following days). First is a short story called

'Soul of Ice'
URL: https://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11568&warning=5

This Story is about Brian not knowing how to continue his life. Before his suicide attempt he writes a mail to Nick.

-

Second I also uploaded the new version of

'Fairytale Gone Bad'
URL: https://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11569

The first few chapters of this story are inspired by the 'Show 'Em What You're Made Of' documentary this fiction portrays events that never happened. The story starts, when the boys are planning their 'In A World Like This' tour. Nick mentions Brians vocal issues and things spiral a bit out of control. In Later chapters we have Brian going down a dangerous path.

This fic tells a story about depression and how Brian looses himself to it. It takes us along a journey of loneliness, abuse and drug use and the consequences that has. It is about Brian and how he nearly breaks on his problems and Nick, who tries to help him get through it.

Romance: Frick & Frack

I hope you guys like it.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 07:03:04 PM »

Hey, welcome back, Kati!  I did not realize you were the same Kati I've been talking to on Twitter and the Brian forum for the last few weeks LOL.  I tend to know people by their screen names, so the different screen names threw me off.  Anyway, I'm glad you're giving AC another try.  It's nice to see the Most Recent page have 6 stories on it!  I haven't seen it that way in a while.  I loved "Soul of Ice" - so sad, but well-written!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling