Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]
Author Topic: Julie's Update Junction  (Read 25764 times)
RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #615 on: May 17, 2019, 07:11:07 PM »

Thanks for catching up!  I honestly wasn't sure if you would even want to read this story once you found out what it was about because of your husband.  I am showing the worst case scenario here as far as it progressing so fast and probably exaggerating things for the sake of drama, so I hope it's not scaring you.  I find it scary myself!  I'm glad you're enjoying it though, and I'm very glad your husband is doing well now!  EF of 5%???  Wow, that is really low... thank god he has gotten better!

Thanks for taking the time to read and give feedback!  I really appreciate it!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:21:13 PM by RokofAges75 » Logged

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #616 on: May 18, 2019, 10:22:00 AM »

Chapter 15 of AHTIM is up!

~Julie

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #617 on: May 20, 2019, 04:44:28 AM »

Just finished chapter 15, glad Nick is doing well after the ICD implant and no signs of infection...ye t!  But poor Brian, scoring as low as a corpse is not good at all.  I hope he improves.  I also hope the emergency generator doesn't run out if the storm is more serious than usual storms.

I'm not finding it upsetting to read as know quite a bit about dilated cardiomyapothy now due to Tim having it, and know that it's different for each person.  Luckily for Tim he is doing well on all of his medication and leads a more or less normal life at the moment Smiley

Looking forward to the next chapter

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #618 on: May 20, 2019, 06:33:53 PM »

Thanks for the feedback!  I'm glad to hear that.  I have been doing lots of research, of course, and trying to write realistically, but of course Nick never gets off easy in my stories.  Neither does Brian LOL.

~Julie

smh1105
Innocent Bystander

« Reply #619 on: May 20, 2019, 08:41:34 PM »

I am loving the story! It's very intriguing as to what is going to happen next. I'm nervous about what else is going to happen if the 'storm is just beginning'. I also liked when Nick compared his heart to the movie Speed. Only nick would come up with something like that. And then I had to LOL when he asked if he was hotter than Nick Lachey!

~Shaina~
"A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity" Franz Kafka
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity" Edgar Allen Poe

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #620 on: May 20, 2019, 08:56:52 PM »

Thanks for the feedback!  Mwahaha... you should be nervous!  I love a Speed reference almost as much as I love a Titanic reference.  The movie never gets old.  Just like Nick Carter will always be hotter than Nick Lachey.

~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]
Print
Jump to: