Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Author Topic: Delphina's Update Factory  (Read 15940 times)
FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2019, 03:07:49 AM »

I started posting my Nick/Brian slash novel yesterday on ARCHIVE of Our Own... I will try to get it on AC today at some point. But here's the link for now

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17574686

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2019, 11:14:36 PM »

Posted chapter three of If I Knew Then today!!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #317 on: February 09, 2019, 09:20:10 PM »

I hate not being able to leave reviews on AC, but just wanted to tell you I read the first three chapters of If I Knew Then and am enjoying the story so far!  I like how you're weaving in real events, like the ALAYLM video shoot, and showing how Nick and Brian's relationship changed.  Nick's jealousy of Leighanne actually makes the slash storyline pretty believable.

One minor nitpicky thing - you might want to make Nick turn 17 instead of 18 in the first chapter because they filmed ALAYLM in 1997, not 1998.  Otherwise, great start!!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2019, 02:57:16 AM »

Ah crap. I'm sorry about that but I'm so happy you're reading this... Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it Smiley

I've been trying to do it around real events and I guess I just messed up a bit. I appreciate the feedback!

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2019, 03:57:26 AM »

Just posted chapter three on AC, will probably be posting chapter four sometime this morning, I'm almost done editing the next update!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2019, 10:11:44 AM »

Ah crap. I'm sorry about that but I'm so happy you're reading this... Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it Smiley

I've been trying to do it around real events and I guess I just messed up a bit. I appreciate the feedback!

No problem, not a big deal!  I only mentioned it because it seemed like it would be an easy fix.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »

Yeah I went back and edited that and I also took out the part that mentions the Millennium tour because it wouldn't have happened yet at that point. Sorry for the error and thank you for letting me know. I've been using a timeline online as a reference and I think I just messed up the year.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Print
Jump to: