Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37

Author Topic: Delphina's Update Factory  (Read 88198 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Delphina's Update Factory
« Reply #345 on: March 30, 2019, 11:34:18 PM »

Aw man, they were so close to kissing!  At least Nick has figured out how Brian feels, even if Brian won't quite admit it yet.  That's a step in the right direction.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #346 on: April 05, 2019, 11:08:58 PM »

Chapter 12 of If I Knew Then has now been posted. I hope this chapter does not disappoint!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #347 on: April 06, 2019, 11:53:50 AM »

Yeah!!  I was so annoyed at Brian through most of this chapter, not for being in denial, but for being so mean to Nick about it, but I'm glad he finally caved at the end.  The kiss was great!  I can't wait to see how he does handle things with Leighanne.  Somehow I don't see him just running home and dumping her right away.  I think it will take a lot longer for him to come out of the closet.
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #348 on: April 16, 2019, 09:01:16 AM »

Chapter 13 of If I Knew Then has been posted!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #349 on: April 22, 2019, 01:44:42 AM »

Chapter 13 was posted last week. I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow, so I will try to work on Chapter 14 during my flight. We shall see how it goes!!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #350 on: April 22, 2019, 12:56:03 PM »

I enjoyed Chapter 13.  I'm sure I've told you this before, but I love how you are weaving real life events into the fictional storyline.  Things are simmering with Lou and with Brian's heart problem, and they're going to come to a boil sooner or later.  Can't wait for more!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #351 on: April 29, 2019, 01:02:14 AM »

I enjoyed Chapter 13.  I'm sure I've told you this before, but I love how you are weaving real life events into the fictional storyline.  Things are simmering with Lou and with Brian's heart problem, and they're going to come to a boil sooner or later.  Can't wait for more!

I am glad you’re enjoying this so much because I wanted this story to be accurate, so I decided to make it believable, I would put in real life events from the boys career and lives. Things are definitely about to go for a different turn. Thanks for the review.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #352 on: April 29, 2019, 01:02:32 AM »

Chapter 14 of If I Knew Then is now posted!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #353 on: April 29, 2019, 09:24:12 PM »

I love Nick and Leighanne teaming up to convince Brian to go to the doctor!  In real life Leighanne really did give him an ultimatum to get him to have the surgery already.  You may have already come across this, but if not, Brian's chapter in this book Taking on Heart Disease could be really helpful as you get further into the story: https://books.google.com/books?id=j-Pc9RfM2DoC&lpg=PA109&ots=HkckjYJxne&dq=Brian%20Littrell%20heart%20disease&pg=PA109#v=twopage&q&f=false
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #354 on: April 29, 2019, 09:33:56 PM »

I love Nick and Leighanne teaming up to convince Brian to go to the doctor!  In real life Leighanne really did give him an ultimatum to get him to have the surgery already.  You may have already come across this, but if not, Brian's chapter in this book Taking on Heart Disease could be really helpful as you get further into the story: https://books.google.com/books?id=j-Pc9RfM2DoC&lpg=PA109&ots=HkckjYJxne&dq=Brian%20Littrell%20heart%20disease&pg=PA109#v=twopage&q&f=false

Thank you so much for that. I was about to look up some stuff for when i do get into this portion of the story. I know that Leighanne pushed him to do it but since this is about Brian and Nick, I wanted to include him too. This should make the fact that Nick doesn't show up to the hospital even more hurtful knowing that Nick wanted him to get the surgery.

Thanks so much for the advice and feedback as always. I appreciate it

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #355 on: April 29, 2019, 09:36:30 PM »

No problem!  That is probably the best, most detailed account of it from Brian's POV (and it has a sidebar from Leighanne's too).

About Nick - absolutely!  No one wants to read a story just about Brian and Leighanne.  Nick should play a part in it, and that will make it more painful for Brian when he doesn't show up afterwards.  Ooh, I can't wait for the drama!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2019, 07:43:30 AM »

Chapter 15 of If I Knew Then is now posted!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #357 on: May 12, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »

Just got caught up, and oooh, things are definitely about to go down!  I loved the confrontation with Lou during breakfast.  It surprised me when I first found out about the whole Lou thing that Brian was the one who initiated it, because he seems so laidback and mild-mannered; I would have expected Kevin or Howie to be the one to file a lawsuit first.  Go Brian!!  You did a great job portraying his anger, and I think the fact that Nick is the only one who seems to support him at this point will help bring them closer together.  Can't wait to see what happens next!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #358 on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:24 AM »

Thanks for the feedback, Julie. I loved writing the breakfast scene because Brian's anger is reaching its limit.

When I saw the documentary in NYC and found out that Brian was the one who got everything going... I knew I had to include it in this story. It fit in perfectly and things started clicking. I'm glad you enjoy it.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #359 on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:50 AM »

Chapter 16 of If I Knew Then has been posted!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37