Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Felix Awards Red Carpet!  (Read 27670 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Felix Awards Red Carpet!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »

I think Jen's gonna take home a lot of the awards tonight, I'm definitely rooting for Julie though.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

summer

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 06:32:13 PM »

I am here, this is my first time for these awards so I am very excited!

I'm wearing my old prom dress that I never got to wear cause I never had a prom. It's finally getting some use!
I also want to point out that I am wearing my orange Black Dickus Memory bracelet! I miss you Blake!

Good luck to everyone!

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/jordans0204/e1167db2.jpg

Aww you look so pretty! Lovely dress.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »

I may be like Lady Gaga, with multiple outfits for this award show, but right now I am cozy in my college sweatshirt, some festive red flannel pj pants with white polka dots, and red and green slipper socks.  With me is my date, Zombie Broken Nick.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/joolligan/Felix/bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTIyMzIwMTAxODA0MzkuanBn.jpg?t=1293150421

(I did it just to scare you, Hannah!  :thpt:  http://absolutechaos.net/fictalk/index.php/topic,2335.75.html)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

yorkielover88

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »

Aww you look so pretty! Lovely dress.

Thank you very much! I never ever got to wear the dress for any reason before so I'm taking full advantage tonight!

yorkielover88

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 06:34:39 PM »

I may be like Lady Gaga, with multiple outfits for this award show,

I'm feeling you here! I have two other dresses lined up.

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »

I have a good feeling Jen is going to take home the award for best new author. I am up for that award also so half of me wants to win and the other half is cheering for her. I think she deserves it!

What's Jen's SN?  I don't know everyone's real names. lol  And it's ok to be torn between yourself and someone else. :)  I think a lot of us are like that.  We want to win, but at the same time, there are so many talented people nominated that we're also like "Well, so-and-so sould probably get that one..." lol

I'm rooting for Song for the Undead and The Time Watcher, personally.  Not that there aren't other stories I'm excited about, but those are the two that come to mind.  

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »

Very pretty, J-Lynn!
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 06:35:07 PM »

I may be like Lady Gaga, with multiple outfits for this award show, but right now I am cozy in my college sweatshirt, some festive red flannel pj pants with white polka dots, and red and green slipper socks.  With me is my date, Zombie Broken Nick.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/joolligan/Felix/bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTIyMzIwMTAxODA0MzkuanBn.jpg?t=1293150421

(I did it just to scare you, Hannah!  :thpt:  http://absolutechaos.net/fictalk/index.php/topic,2335.75.html)

OMG WIN! This is why I love you. You know that right? LOL.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 06:35:44 PM »

What's Jen's SN?  I don't know everyone's real names. lol  And it's ok to be torn between yourself and someone else. :)  I think a lot of us are like that.  We want to win, but at the same time, there are so many talented people nominated that we're also like "Well, so-and-so sould probably get that one..." lol

I'm rooting for Song for the Undead and The Time Watcher, personally.  Not that there aren't other stories I'm excited about, but those are the two that come to mind.   

evergreenwrite r is Jen. And awww thank you for rooting for Undead! *is flattered*

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »

I WAS going to wear my wedding dress...but darn those 80 pounds that I've lost (that's actually a SUPER YAY :D )...it no longer fits. But that DOES save me from having to explain to the man why I'm wearing my wedding dress for no apparent reason. HA!

So...I'm sporting some gorgeous black and white plaid, baggy pj pants and a green tank top...with a "sexy" updo (pony tail, LOL)...and natural (non existant) makeup. Worst dressed list, here I come! Oh yeah!

:D  That's the awards show for tomorrow... best and worst dressed from tonight. haha

yorkielover88

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010, 06:36:10 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but Jen is Evergreen! My current fan fic author idol!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »

OMG WIN! This is why I love you. You know that right? LOL.

LMFAO this is what I did instead of writing last night/today.  Sorry my camera sucks; I can't find my real camera, so I had to use either my phone or my video camera, neither of which has flash.
~Julie

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »

(I did it just to scare you, Hannah!  :thpt:  http://absolutechaos.net/fictalk/index.php/topic,2335.75.html)

I didn't even see Nick at first  because I was like, "I love your couch!"  Haha, then I saw who you were sitting with.... love it!!!!

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2010, 06:37:42 PM »

Lol. Lovely date!

I'm rooting for evergreenwrite r83 - I think she's going to win lots of categories, including the one I'm nominated in. So instead of an acceptance speech, I have a prepared a "congratulation s" speech - lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

yorkielover88

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »

I didn't even see Nick at first  because I was like, "I love your couch!"  Haha, then I saw who you were sitting with.... love it!!!!
AH HA HA HA! LOVE IT!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8