Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fun little Summer challenge/and or October Challenge lol.  (Read 6016 times)

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
Fun little Summer challenge/and or October Challenge lol.
« on: June 05, 2011, 12:53:28 PM »

lol I saw these on facebook, my friend has a store and she's selling these and so I got an idea about this to make a challenge story with these. Here is a pic. And the link to the site, they are going too far with little Vampire dolls, called Vamplets.

But I wanted to make a challenge, Have BSB or a member get this as a gift from a fan and something weird happens as either the doll comes alive or one or all become a Vampire just by looking at it or picking it up etc, Or if you have your own idea, on what to write, go ahead. I thought this might be fun to do. This is summer challenge so no deadline, and no banners lol. Can be one or two chapters, or a whole story if that's what you like.    

EDIT: You have till the end of October :) have fun.

http://www.vamplets.com/world/#Landing.swf

tiggerc128 story: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10692&warning=4
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:40:42 AM by BSBfan4ever »

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
Re: Fun little Summer challenge
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »

Maybe the doll only comes alive if the person is already a vampire or is marked to become one within a certain time frame. LOL
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:24:50 AM »

Maybe the doll only comes alive if the person is already a vampire or is marked to become one within a certain time frame. LOL

Sure that sounds cool. You should write it.

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:05:36 PM »

I plan to. Hmm... how many of the BSB to make vamps already, and how many normal? Hmmm....
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 08:27:28 AM »

How come I haven't seen this before? I already have a BSB vampire story posted but I think I could write a comedy or dramedy with this challenge. ;D Btw those dolls are too cute. :)

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 10:49:39 PM »

*cackle* It was hiding. And I'm already writing away. And I don't write vampire stories. :D

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 12:48:00 AM »

How come I haven't seen this before? I already have a BSB vampire story posted but I think I could write a comedy or dramedy with this challenge. ;D Btw those dolls are too cute. :)

lol I've had this posted since June. The dolls are kinda cute but creepy though lol.

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 11:44:51 PM »

My story, tentatively called "In the Heart of the Night", is coming well. I'm starting to work on a banner that I will probably place at the beginning of the story - not in the summary. I'd like to get a snapshot of AJ done up as a vampire at the end the Straight Through My Heart video, but with dial-up connection at home and wi-fi problems at the library, I haven't done anything about that. So far, I have the title, a B&W shot of Brian onstage, and one vamplet.

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »

So after struggling all month with the story, it's still not done. And I totally forgot that banners are a no-no for this challenge. :) It's fun to make anyway. And for not writing vampire stories, I've had another vampire idea while writing this one. My oh my...

EDIT: Something else I just thought of... What does Baylee call his grandparents? Does anybody know? Or should I just go ahead and make something up?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:38:08 PM by MaggieW »

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 10:28:11 AM »

So after struggling all month with the story, it's still not done. And I totally forgot that banners are a no-no for this challenge. :) It's fun to make anyway. And for not writing vampire stories, I've had another vampire idea while writing this one. My oh my...

EDIT: Something else I just thought of... What does Baylee call his grandparents? Does anybody know? Or should I just go ahead and make something up?

You can make something up. I was thinking about leaving this till the end of October, it would be good for Halloween :) If you finish the one your working on, you can save the other for October.

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
Re: Fun little Summer challenge/and or October Challenge lol.
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 08:43:29 PM »

I am SO doing this!!  Already started writing.  I keep forgetting to check the forum for new challenges. I blame it on school.  Everyone just email me the challenges and when I can, I will participate because it makes me think outside the box!  LOVE IT! 

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »

I am SO doing this!!  Already started writing.  I keep forgetting to check the forum for new challenges. I blame it on school.  Everyone just email me the challenges and when I can, I will participate because it makes me think outside the box!  LOVE IT! 

Cool I'm glad your writing for my challenge, This isn't an official challenge or anything.

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 10:43:35 PM »

I am having so much fun with this. I needed something new and this works perfectly. :) 

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 12:23:53 AM »

Just a question...can I make a banner for this story or is that a no-no because it's a challenge? 

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 01:20:17 AM »

Just a question...can I make a banner for this story or is that a no-no because it's a challenge? 

Nope no banner.
Pages: [1] 2