Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: May picture challenge  (Read 19388 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
May picture challenge
« on: May 01, 2007, 05:11:07 PM »

Once again I have to mention that this past month has been HELL! So I picked these two pictures, two of my favorites. I would love to see some more people try these. They're a lot of fun and it does help you out if you feel like you're slumping, just to write something short and brand new.

I read all the shorts for the challenges I create. (Not that it makes a big difference lmao listen to me, I'll read it so better write it pronto because i'm the best!  ::) I don't mean it like that.) but I know there are people who always hint that they want me to read their stuff so i'm just saying, these I do read.

:P

Have I babbled enough? Have I mentioned how bad things suck right now? lmao So cut me some slack please.

Anyhoooodaledo odle...

You cannot combine both pictures into one story. You can write two separate stories instead.  :o

The object of this challenge is to write a combo story. The catch is you cannot write in the POV of any of the boys pictured. It has to be told from one of the other boy's points of view. I guess if you want to make it someone besides the boys you can. *sigh* (lmao just kidding.)  ;)

Have fun and i'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
Re: May picture challenge
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 10:35:46 PM »

*drools over all the 'rear' views* I LOVE that one of Frick 'n' Frack! I've got it on tape! Much Music, baby!!!! Lol. That was THE greatest moment! Lmao!

The second pic is hot too - hehe. I may have ideas for it, though I dunno if i'll write anything - I'm in major TMNT mode - lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 10:44:22 PM »

eeepppp!!!! i've been waiting for may to come just for this! right now, I found an ending to the first pic and if i didnt just jinxed myself, i'm so writing it down soon!

*is looking at 2nd pic* ARMS!
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

Gal1015

• Fledgling
  • So far so Good
    • http://gal1015.pitas.com
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 10:54:22 PM »

okay mare, the time taken to drool over the pictures alone = one short fic completed, and that is how long i take drooling at the pictures... i mean, looking at the pictures, lol...

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »

I feel your pain Mare. I too have had a horrible month. (though my car was not broken into so your's was probably worse.) Anyway, I'm just saying that I haven't written anything in weeks and I was kinda looking forward to May hoping that the new picture challenge might force me to write something down because I had so much fun with last months. One question though, am I just dumb? What exactly do you mean by a combo story?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 04:03:26 PM »

I feel your pain Mare. I too have had a horrible month. (though my car was not broken into so your's was probably worse.) Anyway, I'm just saying that I haven't written anything in weeks and I was kinda looking forward to May hoping that the new picture challenge might force me to write something down because I had so much fun with last months. One question though, am I just dumb? What exactly do you mean by a combo story?

Aww sorry t hear your month sucked as well. Hopefully our May's will be much better!

A combo is when you write a story dealing with only two or three of the boys. Like these pictures one is Nick and Brian and the other is Kevin and Nick.

Basically it just means not the entire group.

Aww I hope you write one! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 04:03:52 PM »

I have the same question Kelly lol. And poo Nick's in both, hmmm if I did this I could do the second one and use Brian's perspective
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »

I have the same question Kelly lol. And poo Nick's in both, hmmm if I did this I could do the second one and use Brian's perspective

Yup, that's the thing with my pics lol I was telling Mersey this morning that all my pics are either the group or Nick and one of the boys. Especially Kevin. I have a ton of them.

So if you have pics and would like to help me out with more of a selection feel free to post them somewhere on the board. Probably in the general section.

I am lacking pics. Besides all the avys I made for this forum lol

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 07:15:27 PM »

Those pictures are cool...I hear ya...on the rear view!!! Lovely...KEV'S especially. I think this was the sucky month...mine sucked too...so I HOPE THAT THIS MONTH IS BETTER FOR ALL OF US!!!

Gal1015

• Fledgling
  • So far so Good
    • http://gal1015.pitas.com
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »

awww... since everyone is having a bad and sucking month, let's have a group everyone...

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 11:10:16 PM »

EXACTLY how i felt! lol...i need a push and i think these monthly pic challenge will help!

also, April sucks. Im so glad it's over. Lets hope May is kinder to us all, lol.
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 04:47:43 PM »

So everyone likes the pictures but no one is going to try to write a story? lol

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 04:57:16 PM »

I'm going to try tonight while I'm at work! Key word: try. LMAO

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »

I'm going to try tonight while I'm at work! Key word: try. LMAO

YAY lol

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 05:18:50 PM »

YAY lol
LOL, don't get your hopes up, but I will try once it's later and not as many calls come in.

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6