Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: When reading...  (Read 9664 times)

Mariah

• Major Disruption
  • Let go of today, tomorrow's another day...
    • http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1274
Re: When reading...
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »

Ranting on twitter=my new obsession since it goes with my new phone. Finally got out of the flips and converted to the touch screens. Life is good.
My Stories
Jack: FYI, he was the love of my life.
Will: You've said that about each Backstreet Boy at one time or another. -Will & Grace

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 11:28:01 PM »

I just got a droid.. lol now I'm always on twitter. LOL as is apparent by my story plugging
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2011, 03:02:42 AM »

I see what you mean, mare and it does exist, some people take fanfic too seriously.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2011, 05:37:51 AM »

I think plugging is okay. I mean it makes sense for us to want people to read what we write. I just think sometimes some of us get too carried away with it. I'm sure it's not the case but I know if I based my opinoin on people solely by what they say on the internet (Particularly twitter since I don't do FB with BSB peeps) I would swear that fanfic consumes their lives. It's all some people talk about. Their own stuff and how everyone should be reading it. I would actually prefer to read 140 character rants about life instead of 140 character self adulation posts lol

Things have seemed to calm down lately, so that's good.

Most of my tweets are food related or what I'm watching on TV.  I'm boring, lol.

I don't mind tweets telling me that stories I'm reading have been updated, and I don't mind talking about stories with writers either.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]