Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!  (Read 19174 times)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »

Well, that's not really a new topic, but the related posts to the topic sure are! ;D Some people on the cruise have confirmed that Kevin himself confirmed that he'll be on the new upcoming album. Here are some related tweets:

Backstreet_BR BSBrazil.
Confirmed: Kevin just said that it will record with the BSB. Wohooo

CONFIRMADO, Kevin Richardson a confirmado que grabarĂ¡ nuevo CD con sus muchachos de Backstreet Boys . Primo... fb.me/1eX3efzVC

kayla_danice
So Kevin's coming back, that's awesome! :) I hope he can keep up with the rest of the @backstreetboys. :P

"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »

Kevin is now an 'it' I guess.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Tri

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 02:41:29 PM »

Awesome news, I hope it's true!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »

Me too, but i'm not getting my hopes up until I hear it with my own two ears. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

Please don't hate me for this but I kinda hope he doesn't. I like it just the four of them.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 09:28:31 PM »

Kevin is now an 'it' I guess.

??? Yanno... I didn't even notice that, LMFAO!!!

Please don't hate me for this but I kinda hope he doesn't. I like it just the four of them.

LOL, no one's gonna hate ya hun, that's your opinion! ;) Me personally, I'm just baffled with the fans that have animosity towards the posibility and resentment towards it. I myself don't understand it. But I'm hoping that he does!! Me misses big brother Kev!!! ;D
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 09:49:28 PM »

^ If he came back so would my love for BSB because it's been fading into the abyss, sadly :( This might help bring it back but the only bad thing is, i'd have to stop kicking him and blaming him for everything. :( :(

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 10:29:20 PM »

Same here, they just seem happier.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »

I would be extremely happy if he rejoined the group.  Though I love the four and I love that they continued after Kevin said he wanted a break, I really miss Kevin and his voice.

I won't believe it until it happens.  I don't want to give my hopes up that he is returning for every part of being a boy.   I can see him recording a few songs and that's it, but I'll take that if it happens. :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Tri

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 11:31:21 PM »

I feel the same way...  I feel like something has changed without him in the mix and I prefer it...   :-X

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 05:03:38 AM »

Well can we all compromise and say if we need to keep it four can we give up Brian or AJ for Kevin then? Just asking lol (Sorry Brian and AJ, you know I love you but poor Howie gets picked on enough here!)

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 07:06:14 AM »

Well can we all compromise and say if we need to keep it four can we give up Brian or AJ for Kevin then? Just asking lol (Sorry Brian and AJ, you know I love you but poor Howie gets picked on enough here!)

Sorry Mare we can not give up AJ.  ;)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 09:40:52 AM »

Okay, Brian it is then! Sorry Brian, you have bene voted off the island, please pack your knives and go... lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »

I love them as 4 or 5, but how amazing would it be to have the five of them back?  Even if it's just for one album.  I know that with Take That, they were a 4 piece following the departure of Robbie Williams.  He came back for one album and tour on their 20th anniversary and has now left again.  Maybe Kev is thinking along those lines too.

Mare, I agree we can swap Kev for Brian, lol.  Sorry Brian!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7