Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!  (Read 19187 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

Most of the Brian people are on the cruise so now's the time before they come back! lmao

I agree about all five of them. Since they've been four, I haven't much enjoyed their albums and barely watch interviews anymore. :( like I said, i'm not getting my hopes up. This wouldnt be the first time this was 'hinted' at but never happened. *kicks Kevin while I still can*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 11:20:50 AM »

One cousin for another? LOL. When he joined them on Oprah he sounded horrible. Maybe that as just me . I don't know. If I remember right he went to stand next to Nick and Nick moved away.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 12:36:31 PM »

Are you talking about Brian or Kevin? lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 01:20:08 PM »

I heard some of Kevin's music which he posted about on Facebook, his voice sounded lovely to me :)

I'm sure he wouldn't be appearing with them unless it was something they all wanted.  When I saw that clip of him with NKOTBSB, they all looked happy to have him there.  But we'll see if there's any truth in it.  We could be getting excited over nothing!

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »

Are you talking about Brian or Kevin? lol

oh sorry. When Kevin joined them.

It doesn't really matter. we have no say. personally I like it just fine with the four of them but whatever they want to do.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 02:37:15 PM »

I heard some of Kevin's music which he posted about on Facebook, his voice sounded lovely to me :)

I'm sure he wouldn't be appearing with them unless it was something they all wanted.  When I saw that clip of him with NKOTBSB, they all looked happy to have him there.  But we'll see if there's any truth in it.  We could be getting excited over nothing!

They seemed really happy and I was even happier and that's all that matters lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 02:52:25 PM »

Yes Kevin, return to BSB to keep Mare happy! LOL

Kevin was always my favourite, when he left Nick took his place.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »

^ same here. I think most Kevin fans went to Nick. Maybe it's because of their relationship? I think that's why I did. I was all  "Don't worry Nick, now that Kevin's gone, I'll take care of you!" lmao

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »

You can't take Brian!!!!!!! ... I know I talk about Kevin all the time but Brian is the reason I was drawn into the music to begin with!   
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »

That could be why I turned to Nick!  

Don't worry Lore, we wouldn't really do away with Brian...

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »

I don't think we have that kind of pull. lol

They're all safe...for now! :)

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »

Maybe instead of being back full time he can be featured on the one or two songs? LOL

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 11:07:52 PM »

Oh I want him back full time! He's always been a BSB to me so if he comes back full time I would love it.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 02:16:01 AM »

Honestly, I am already comfortable with them being four but I love Kevin too! I hated him for a while when he left the group but I came to understand him. Now, if it's true that he's going to go back to the group, I'm all for it to keep Mare, Steph and other Kevin's girls happy, but he cannot leave the group again anytime he wanted to and after an album or two he'll come back again. He better be doing this for a permanent basis.  ;D
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 08:31:36 PM »

So the whole Kevin thing this weekend was kind of wack. Wiggity wack, not just the regular kind.

AJ kept asking us if we wanted Kevin to come back on the next album. He asked OVER and OVER. So we figured that they would be making an announcement that he was coming back for the new album but he never did. Nick also eluded to Kevin's return at the beach party but again no announcement ever came.

Kevin never confirmed that he was coming back and we heard that there were a bunch of people pretending that they were on the cruise making up outlandish stories about things that allegedly happened but never actually did.

It was cool that Kevin was there, he was super nice and everything but I really didn't get the impression that he was launching a return to the group. They continued to refer to the Backstreet Boys as a quartet throughout the cruise so I don't know what is going to happen come January when they get back into the studio.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7