Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!  (Read 19173 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »

^ What she said. LOL

Nothing was confirmed, so the people who were tweeting that it was were lying, BUT... it was heavily hinted at, to the point where I don't think people who think he's coming back are just wishful thinking anymore.  It seems like it's a real possibility, perhaps even a done deal that they're just waiting to announce for some reason.  We really did think they were going to announce it at the beach party or prom on Saturday, and once they didn't, we thought maybe they just dropped enough hints to get us speculating and generating some buzz and hype before they do announce it at some later date.

I dunno, it may not be true, but if it's not happening, then what they did to us was really cruel, because they really played it up.  They kept saying things like, "How do you like seeing five Backstreet Boys up here?  Doesn't this look good?  Would you want to see more of this?"  Nick even used the word "foreshadowing" when they were together at the beach party.  And they sang "I Still" at prom.  Think of the lyrics.  Why sing THAT song if it's not happening?  Kevin also seemed to really be enjoying himself the whole day, and he interacted a lot with the fans.  Think of how interactive he's been on Twitter and Facebook lately, too.  Big change from the way it's been the last few years.  I really think there's a strong possibility of it happening, and although I've gotten used to the guys as a quartet, I'll be disappointed now if it doesn't.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »

I know nothing has been confirmed and it would be awesome if he came back and just CRUEL the way they've been teasing us.  Even if it's only for the 20 year ... it'd be better than playing with our emotions like this!!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 01:11:56 AM »

Thanks for that Julie and Julilly, yes it would be cruel to be teasing like that for nothing. 

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 11:22:43 PM »

They hinted at it a LOT. It was actually to the point where I got annoyed that they didn't announce it at Prom Night because of all the crazy hinting. It's at the point though where if people think Kevin will come back, it's not just crazy wishful thinking. There's reason to think it's coming. I'm all for it, that beach party brought back just how much I missed Kevin.

But people who said it was announced...th ey're lying lmao. Everything had a "maybe" or a "might" or something vague attached.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »

Vague, how annoying!! Give me a definitive answer so that I know to be upset at the others for playing with my emotions or to be extremely happy he is returning!!!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

catseye1769

• Fledgling
  • I love animals, BSB and classic cars.
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 06:48:23 PM »

Me too, but i'm not getting my hopes up until I hear it with my own two ears. lol

Yes mam that's how I feel.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 10:44:03 PM »

They just love to toy with our emotions, don't they? I'm good either way - with four or five.

Also, if y'all are swapping Brian for Kevin, send Brian my way! Lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 05:21:03 PM »

This is looking more and more like it's really happening!  Kevin is in London with the Boys right now... supposedly recording and possibly doing the NKOTBSB show that's going to be filmed.

http://thedarksidebsb.com/index.php?topic=1503.msg41062#msg41062

I wish they'd just announce something and make it official!!!  Maybe they're waiting for the anniversary... which is Friday... ;D
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 05:24:56 PM »

I refuse to get my hopes up. I remember we did this around cruise time as well. He needs to stop playing with my emotions. I can only kick him so many times!!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »

Yeah, but I think it's been in the works since then (or before then, actually).  When they didn't announce it at the cruise, we speculated they might be waiting for either the anniversary or after NKOTBSB, thinking he would wait to officially rejoin them for the new album and not do the tour, since he wasn't around for the US leg.  I don't wanna get my hopes up either, but if this isn't happening, they've been seriously teasing us for no reason... I don't think they'd do that.  I think this is just another case of Backstreet time, as usual... dragging it out until there's not even a secret to keep anymore because we already know LOL.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 05:42:43 PM »

I hope so. They are the worst secret keepers ever if that's the case lol At least put Kevin in a disguise or something.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »

I know right? "I just came to hang out with the fellas". Really Kevin, really? LOL they better announce something in three days.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »

Is that what he's saying? LOL

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2012, 07:03:09 PM »

Yeah that's what he said lol

I would say at this point it's all but confirmed that he's coming back. They are terrible secret keepers lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2012, 07:11:31 PM »

He better be because if he's not, that might seal the deal for me! Ya hear that Kevin?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7