Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Rock the vote!  (Read 7481 times)
Alexsgirl_ritz
Major Disruption

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 01:14:36 AM »

I just hope the actual awards will be later than January 12 so I could participate.  Smiley

A world without Alex is a wasted space.

julilly
Master of Havoc
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »

Don't worry about that, there's still tabulating results and having banners made to be done. It likely won't be for another month or so Smiley

~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly
Master of Havoc
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 02:38:33 PM »

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who nominated and voted! Make sure to check back for the announcement of the date for the big show!  Grin

~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Purpura Lipstick
General Pandemonium

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »

looking forward to it. thank you in advance for everything you have done and are currently doing for these awards.

- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Alexsgirl_ritz
Major Disruption

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 03:52:40 AM »

Don't worry about that, there's still tabulating results and having banners made to be done. It likely won't be for another month or so Smiley

Yay! That's good news for me... Thank you for all the hard work, girl. and to Mare too... Smiley

A world without Alex is a wasted space.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 02:57:11 AM »

Just curious, any updates as to the ceremony date? Smiley

I'm assuming after Nick's solo shows cause I know Julilly's going to at least one lol. But I thought I'd ask.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 05:23:38 AM »

Julilly I think is current Nicking it, but we'll be announcing a date when she gets back Smiley

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: