Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ^__^ Hi!  (Read 8170 times)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
Re: ^__^ Hi!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 01:56:13 PM »

Ah I see. I love those kind of stories too but I don't really read slash. I like to write Nick and Brian myself...I write just about every genre. And I am the same way, I have so many favorite stories it would take forever to list them.

usako

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »

I tend to write more drama and angst. I love the angst.

I know, a lot of people don't like slash and it's okay.  :) Just like I don't like that much reading a het.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 02:16:35 PM »

Right now I'm writing a science fiction/suspense with Nick and Brian. I love writing those two together. Also working on one with Nick and AJ that is AU and two romance AU stories.

usako

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »

Oh, I love writing about them together too. Maybe a different together lol The one I'm tranlasting right now (and I'm trying to find the courage to post it here) it's an AU and it's the first time I write that type of story. The chaps are really short but... well, I'm already on the 60th chap.  :D

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 02:46:54 PM »

Welcome to the site, I'm Steph and tend to write a bit of everything with Nick usually being my main man :)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »

I was afraid to post my work too. You just have to try and see what happens, you never know unless you do.

usako

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »

Welcome to the site, I'm Steph and tend to write a bit of everything with Nick usually being my main man :)

Thank you!  :)

I was afraid to post my work too. You just have to try and see what happens, you never know unless you do.

I'll try. I'm like this even when posting my stories in my own language.  :D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »

Welcome, Cinzia!  You sound like my kind of writer/reader - Brian, Nick, drama, and angst!  I'm not a fan of slash, but I do love the angst!!  I hope you'll post your stuff here as you start experimenting more with writing in English.  Just from your posts, your English seems great, but I'm sure it's more difficult to write creatively in a foreign language.  I always admire authors who can do that!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 12:37:15 AM »

Welcome, Cinzia!  You sound like my kind of writer/reader - Brian, Nick, drama, and angst!  I'm not a fan of slash, but I do love the angst!!  I hope you'll post your stuff here as you start experimenting more with writing in English.  Just from your posts, your English seems great, but I'm sure it's more difficult to write creatively in a foreign language.  I always admire authors who can do that!!

Who doesn't love angst? lol

Thanks for the welcome! ^__^

It's not that hard to write, but maybe it's because I just love English! lol The hardest part is the translating, especially since in Italian I tend to write very long chaps (10-15 pages each, sometimes even 20). I have a story that isn't slash but it's my very first one and it's just... awful! In fact I'm rewriting it! lol I've got so much ideas, only if I have the time and confidence to write them all... lol

By the way, I've posted my story. :D

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 09:36:27 AM »

Welcome to the board Cinzia!  I watched a little bit of SM just before I went to college. My best friend is into anime so when I lived with her I got exposed to a lot more. 

I have a Brian angst story sort of.  It's really my first attempt at an angsty story so it's going slow.  :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

usako

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 11:21:21 AM »

Welcome to the board Cinzia!  I watched a little bit of SM just before I went to college. My best friend is into anime so when I lived with her I got exposed to a lot more. 

I have a Brian angst story sort of.  It's really my first attempt at an angsty story so it's going slow.  :)

Thank you!  :)

Yay, Brian's getting some love! lol I can't wait for your story, then!
Pages: 1 [2]