Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: How diverse are you as a writer?  (Read 13494 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: How diverse are you as a writer?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »

lmao I did even have a Howie challenge story month and I don't know if anyone wrote anything for that!

poor Howie!! :(

Well, you know me, I tend to only do the April Fool's challenges anyway LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »

I wrote a Howie one for one of the challenges :) 

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »

I wrote a Howie one for one of the challenges :) 

That's because you are truly diverse!  You need more Brian stories though! ;D
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 02:51:59 PM »

I fail when it comes to writing Brian.  I'll have to try harder :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 03:08:42 PM »

I am in the slow process of doing this now and i've realized I haven't written many Brian ones as of yet anyway. I have written a TON of short stories! lmao  I mean a gazzilion!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »

Wasn't sure if this includes one-shots but I did anyway lol.

Nick centered story: Just Another Day, Nick's Turn, Glitz and Glamour, Haunted, Rehab, Birthdays, I Don't See It, 00Carter Origins - Nick Carter, Unchained Melody, Why I Hate Justin Timberlake, I Remember, Never Again Complete

AJ centered story: Life After You, Tough Lover, Crazy,

Brian centered story: Walked Out Of My Dreams, L-O-V-E

Howie centered story: He Had It Coming

Kevin centered story: The Only Truth I know

Group centered story: Song For The Undead, Grape Expectations, Back To Me, Are We There Yet?, Remember Me This Way, To Whom It May Concern, The Christmas Album That Never Was, Born To Be, As Reality Crumbles, Blind Within The Shadows, Lost Souls, 00Carter

Female centered story:

Random chick and a guy story: Just Another Day, Rehab, Glitz and Glamour, Tough Lover

Crossover: 00Carter, Rebirth

Collaborations: 00Carter, Divisions of Reality, Rebirth, Revelations, Song For The Undead, 1000 Ways To Kill Nick Carter, Revenge of the Slaughtered, Nick's Zombie Nightmare Before Christmas, Code Blue, Fire and Ice

Series: Just Another Day series (JAD & Glitz and Glamour)

Pairing stories: Instead It Was Him (Nick and AJ), Hey Kevin? Thanks...(Nick and Kevin), Coffee and Cigarettes (Nick and AJ)

Other fandom entirely: Fire and Ice - it's an old Buffy story that got posted on LJ and later deleted lol

Original fiction: One Piece is Enough, Just Another Day (when I thought I wanted to convert it to OF, bad idea! LOL)

Action/.adventure: 00Carter, 00Carter Origins - Nick Carter, Born To Be, Divisions Of Reality

Sci-fi: Divisions Of Reality, Rebirth, Revelations

Fantasy/Supernatural: Divine Intervention, Born To Be, Blind Within The Shadows, As Reality Crumbles, Blind Within The Shadows

Suspense: Song For The Undead, Back To Me

Drama: Life After You, Remember Me This Way, Walked Out Of My Dreams, Birthdays, Instead It Was Him, I Don't See It, Unchained Melody, A New Era, Why I Hate Justin Timberlake, I Remember, Never Again Complete, Saved, Lost Souls

Dramedy: Divine Intervention

Comedy: 1000 Ways To Kill Nick Carter, Revenge of the Slaughtered, Nick's Turn, Nick's Zombie Nightmare Before Christmas, To Whom It May Concern, 00Carter, The Christmas Album That Never Was

Slash:

Visual: One Piece is Enough

Romance: Rehab, Just Another Day, Glitz and Glamour

Song fic: Life After You, He Had It Coming

Historical fiction:

Alternate Universe: 00Carter, 00Carter Origins - Nick Carter, Divisions of Reality, Song For The Undead, Code Blue, Just Another Day, Glitz and Glamour, Rebirth, As Reality Crumbles, Blind Within The Shadows, Lost Souls, Revelations

Written in first person: Just Another Day, Rehab, Crazy, Tough Lover, He Had It Coming, 00Origins - Nick Carter, The Only Truth I Know, Walked Out Of My Dreams, L-O-V-E, Haunted, Back To Me, Are We There Yet?, Why I Hate Justin Timberlake, I Remember, Never Again Complete, Saved, Grape Expectations, Life After You, Hey Kevin? Thanks..., Birthdays, Instead It Was Him, I Don't See It, Nick's Turn, A New Era

Written in third person: Song For The Undead, 00Carter, Rebirth, Remember Me This Way, Revenge of the Slaughtered, 1000 Ways To Kill Nick Carter, As Reality Crumbles, Code Blue, Blind Within The Shadows, Lost Souls, To Whom It May Concern, The Christmas Album That Never Was, One Piece is Enough, Divine Intervention, Divisions of Reality, Born To Be, Coffee and Cigarettes, Unchained Melody, Revelations

Horror: Grape Expectations, Song For The Undead, Tough Lover, L-O-V-E, Haunted, Back To Me, 1000 Ways To Kill Nick Carter, Revenge of the Slaughtered, Nick's Zombie Nightmare Before Christmas, He Had It Coming, Crazy, Are We There Yet?, As Reality Crumbles

Okay, I fail, I totally forgot about my pairing one-shots LOL. Oddly enough I don't have a Brian/Nick one, go figure.

Also, you forgot to add in Horror so I did lol. (Sorry I have too many fics in that category :P)

Holy crap that took forever! LOL I had to check my profile cause I have so many fics I forgot about half of them.  
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:10:09 PM by Rose »
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 04:06:52 PM »

I am in the slow process of doing this now and i've realized I haven't written many Brian ones as of yet anyway. I have written a TON of short stories! lmao  I mean a gazzilion!

I have so many short stories it's ridiculous. No wonder I'm on the Most Prolific list lmao.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 05:01:13 PM »

I know! Me too! It's taking me FOREVER to do this!! lmao I don't have the patience or attention span for my own survey!

I'm almost done.

And yes, feel free to add on any other categories I may have forgotten.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »

I included my one shots too Rose except for the categorizing of the points of view. You are really diverse as well! Go us!! I am missing three categories though. No historical or visuals for me. I was also surprised at how many third person stories I had. I really thought all of my stuff was first person lol

Nick centered story: Do You Remember?, Footsteps, Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail, Mizpah, Separate Ways, Thank You for Loving Me, The Birthday Box, The Sun Goes Down on Another, To the Magnificent Nickolas Carter, Total Kaos 24/7, What Lurks Around the Corner, Little Cabin in the Woods

AJ centered story: Mirror Image, The Colors of my World...Suck!, Walk a Mile in My Shoes

Brian centered story: It Stays With You, Four Santas Too Many

Howie centered story: Howard the Duck, Howie's Very Bad Day, Simple Things, The Lion's Den

Kevin centered story: Into the Woods, Scars Run Deep and Wide, The Apartment, The Importance of Fly Fishing, The Weight of the World is in his Hands, To Protect and Serve

Group centered story: A Fly on the Wall, A Million Little Things, A Moment in Time, Little Cabin in the Woods, Living at the Top, Strange Day at Dance Studio A, Tales About the Easter Bunny, The Apartment, The Dancing and Singing Turkeys, The Long Road Home, There were Three on the Bed, Why I'd Do it all Again

Female centered story: Beautiful Girl

Random chick and a guy story:(Only if the other guys do not appear except for a mere mention): Two Hearts

Crossover: 5 Backstreet Boys in Search of a Plot

Collaborations: Phantasm, 5 Backstreet Boys in Search of a Plot

Series: The Biblical Trilogy, Mels Tree Series, To Protect and Serve, I Remember Sky (Beautiful Girl)

Pairing stories: (Only two of the guys are in it) A Symphony of Friendship (Nick/Kevin), Fishing Again(Nick/Kevin/Howie), One Hand Closer to God (Nick/Kevin), Testing the Waters (Kevin/Howie/Nick), The Art of Saying Goodbye (Kevin/Nick), The Importance of Fly Fishing (Nick/Kevin)

Other fandom entirely: Happy Birthday to Me (Supernatural), The Many Sighs of Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Original fiction: A Collection of original fiction shorts by moi

Action/.adventure: All I Wanted Was Some Cough Medicine, The Lion's Den, The Thirteenth Step

Sci-fi: Whatever The Night May Bring

Fantasy: Whatever The Night May Bring

Suspense: It Stays With You, Mizpah, Resurrection, Revelation, Shadow Woods, The Little Boy in the Corner, What Lurks Around the Corner

Drama: A Toast to Our Lives, Separate Ways, The Haunted House

Dramedy: A Million Little Things, The Importance of Fly Fishing, Why I'd Do It all Again

Comedy: A Snuggles Gone Bad, Comedy of Errors, Four Santas Too Many, Hey Howie!, Run For Your Life!

Slash: 5 Backstreet Boys in Search of a Plot

Visual:

Romance: Endless Summer Nights, Two Hearts

Song fic: Two Hearts, When the Wind Blows Down Your House of Cards

Historical fiction:

Alternate Universe: Scars Run Deep and Wide, Mels Tree, Seasons of Change, To Protect and Serve

Written in first person: It Stays With You, Little Cabin in the Woods, Mizpah, Resurrection, Revelation, Season's of Change, Mel's Tree, Separate Ways, Shadow Woods, The Long Road Home, The Thirteenth Step, Total Kaos 24/7, Why Id' Do it all Again, What Lurks Around the Corner, Whatever the Night May Bring

Written in third person: A Million Little Things, All I Wanted Was Some Cough Medicine, Comedy of Errors, Four Santas Too Many, Living at the Top, Scars Run Deep and Wide, The Apartment, The Importance of Fly Fishing, The Lion's Den, To Protect and Serve

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »

A lot of mine were short stories and I only added the ones which are posted here.  But I have a few Take That stories which are posted elsewhere/just on my laptop and they're mostly romance (random girl meets Take That member) :)

Dancing In The Moonlight
Patience
Let's Get Physical
Love Me For A Reason
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Never Gone (actually a BSB/Take That)
Resistance
Uprising
World Of Our Own
What If
Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon
The First Time
Summer Loving
Secret Santa
The Recluse
Divine Intervention

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »

I also didn't realize how many Nick and Kevin stories I had lol I guess I really love those two! :)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 05:36:53 PM »

Aw, I do love Nick and Kevin :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 05:48:28 PM »

They are my warm & fuzzy I guess lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »

I've just noticed that some of the ones I've got on my laptop are actually BSB short stories which I never posted.  I don't even remember writing them, but I know that I must've :)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »

Ugh, I just found the one and only slash fic I ever wrote.  It was for a challenge on the Take That site I used to post on, it's called Strange & Beautiful and it's not a graphic one but still not something I was happy writing.

So I think I seem to have covered almost everything apart from the original fiction category!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4