Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: More than one author on a series?  (Read 3419 times)

myconfession

More than one author on a series?
« on: July 04, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »

Is there a way to put more than one author on a series? I tried when you're adding the stories to the series and found the other author (BiLittrell) and it never added her. Is it because I (myconfession) posted both stories to the series?

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: More than one author on a series?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »

I would think they'd have to be added as co-authors to the stories first, and then the series would automatically update. At least, that's how I would have designed it if I'd coded eFiction, lol. I have no idea if that's actually how it works.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

myconfession

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »

Me too lol That would make total sense lol

She's added as a co-author on the stories, but it doesn't have her listed for the series.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:05:33 PM »

I have no idea lol I'm not the technical one, but maybe someone who writes with co-authors can help?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »

I would think (though I could be incredibly presumptuous lol) that if you went to your series through either one of your profiles it would show up since you're cowriters? That would make sense.

I'll have to look into that one!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.