Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 119304 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #720 on: July 26, 2012, 07:13:08 PM »

^ me either Steph, don't think I have anything that a crazy gift could be given. I know I'm on the 00Carter "staff" but I don't think my contributions have been as epic as others

Like Julie said, we did a gift exchange. We still give each other things on bdays and Christmas, but not so fanfic specific. It wasn't cause of contributions or anything. In fact I never gave Julie anything 00Carter related. One year it was a shot glass from the 2010 cruise and everything after that was zombies I think LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #721 on: July 26, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »

Is it time for a new thread? This thing is almost at 50 pages LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #722 on: July 26, 2012, 07:48:53 PM »

Someone needs to come up with a new question for a new thread lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #723 on: July 26, 2012, 07:49:53 PM »

Like Julie said, we did a gift exchange. We still give each other things on bdays and Christmas, but not so fanfic specific. It wasn't cause of contributions or anything. In fact I never gave Julie anything 00Carter related. One year it was a shot glass from the 2010 cruise and everything after that was zombies I think LOL.

I was just talking in general.  That is the only fic I've worked on that had anything unusual that could be gifted but none of it came from my brain.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »

I was just talking in general.  That is the only fic I've worked on that had anything unusual that could be gifted but none of it came from my brain.

It doesn't have to come from your brain - honestly, I tend to forget who actually came up with what.  As far as I'm concerned, it takes all of our crazy minds together to come up with this stuff! LOL  When I see something that reminds me of 00Carter, I think of all of you - see my tweet the other day about the ticking crocodile toy LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]