Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

Author Topic: Question of the day part 6  (Read 78176 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Question of the day part 6
« Reply #480 on: September 02, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »

Just for the record, you are all terrible human beings! lol

I thought we already knew I was going to hell? LMAO.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #481 on: September 02, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »

There are story ideas I would have thought about. Then again I wouldn't e able to do them justice. So I'm good with my own crazy ideas. I reall idetified with Ray in Ray of Hope. I was such a mess over my weight at some point. I did help my mom with housekeeping and my father was abusive. I just didn't have a Nick!

I wouldn't stop writing either. I just couldn't.

I'm not sure if this question is almost the same, but have you ever felt like one of your characters is your alter ego?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #482 on: September 02, 2012, 06:42:58 PM »

I thought we already knew I was going to hell? LMAO.

Well apparently you'll have some company! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #483 on: September 02, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »

Just for the record, you are all terrible human beings! lol

A lot of people have hoped they will quit but they haven't, why should we? :P lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #484 on: September 02, 2012, 09:05:09 PM »

I would say my alter ego is definitely all my Nicks.

If you could have dinner with any five characters from anyone's stories. Who would you pick and why?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #485 on: September 02, 2012, 09:59:17 PM »

What character of yours do you most identify with? It can be from any story you've written. And why were they so personal to you?

Most recently, Becci in Secrets of the Heart.  Since she was just a small supporting character, I gave her certain parts of my own lifestyle and personality, like making her a teacher, so I could relate to her.  Mostly I just felt sorry for her because she had to face the thing I dread most, the illness/death of a loved one.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #486 on: September 02, 2012, 10:01:21 PM »

If the boys were to ever come out and say they hated the fact that people wrote about them and wished we would stop, would you?

Honestly, probably not LOL.  Like others have said, I doubt they ever have or would read any of my stories, and what they don't know won't hurt them!  If I was really concerned about offending them, I could see myself moving to more AUs or writing "original fiction" using the Boys disguised as original characters.
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #487 on: September 03, 2012, 12:28:51 AM »

I can't think of five but I would love to hang out with Max from Lurks....he's just one of my favorite characters because he seemed like a bad guy and then ended up being a good guy....I'd love to know more about him. He reminded me a lot of Snape from Harry Potter.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #488 on: September 03, 2012, 06:17:27 AM »

Story idea I wish was mine...hmm...

I can't think of fanfics right now, but I definitely agree with Once Upon a Time lol.

I don't really have story alter-egos lol.

Five people I want to hang out with?

00Carter - I feel like he would be epic lmfao.

Nick in "A Million Little Things" - he'd be a ball.

Max in Lurks - just so I can try and get into his head.

Cary in "Curtain Call" - just because I can't imagine how hard it had to be to be her. She could've used the comfort lol.

Brian in "Nick's Dirty Kicks" cause I'd love to watch him obsess over Nick's nasty shoes lmfao.

These are the kinds of answers you get from me at 4am when I haven't slept :P.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #489 on: September 03, 2012, 06:30:54 AM »

OMG Rose. I'd pick 00Carter too. I didn't think of him. He's way too fun to not want to hang out with. Either him or Lancybassy cause I love them both.

For my other 3:

Any Nick that mare has written.... ;)

I would go with Cary as well, she was a favorite character of mine too. She just seems like a really strong person having dealt with Nick's cancer like that.

I would like to hang out with Dr. Rough too just because I love evil Howie!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #490 on: September 03, 2012, 06:34:05 AM »

Fanfic alter egos....well I guess a cheesy self insert in my romance series is my alter ego. Although she's a lot bitchier than I am in real life. So I'd say Tracy in Not The Other Guy is my alter ego.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #491 on: September 05, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »

It's been dead on here lately!  I guess everyone is busy.

Fanfic alter egos... I put a little of myself in a lot of my characters, but the ones who are most similar to me are Gretchen in Undead and Becci in Secrets.  My "glamorous" alter ego with the cool job is Red Jewel in 00Carter.  And if you combined Claire's personality with Cary's 50s pinup look and musical talent, you would have my ideal - what I wish I was, not what I actually am.

And if I could hang out with any five characters, they would be...

1. Brian in "Between the Lines" because he is so nice and brightens everyone's whole world.

2. Nick in "Save a Prayer" because I like this new, mature Nick who manages to be heroic without trying too hard.

3. Kevin in "Casa de Backstreet Boys-ah" (from Mare's "Scattered Pictures") because his sense of humor shone through in that one, and I love to see Kevin's fun side.

4. AJ in "Come Together" because I prefer younger, pre-alcoholic, pre-nailpolish AJ.

5. Howie in "00Carter" because that would just entertain me LOL.

I knew I wanted to answer this question with the five Backstreet Boys because, c'mon, it's not like I would pick some random female or villain over one of them, but I actually found way more versions of them that I WOULDN'T want to hang out with because they were dying of a terminal illness or were sad because their friend/lover was dying/dead or were depressed or suicidal or addicted or losing their minds!  And even now I just realized that one of my choices still has a brain tumor - damn it!!  Questions like these would be easier to answer if I only read romantic comedies (or had EVER read ANY romantic comedy LOL).
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #492 on: September 05, 2012, 07:52:30 PM »

It's nice to see you here Julie! It has been kinda dead on here lately, I guess because of school. I'd love to meet Howie from 00Carter too :P

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #493 on: September 05, 2012, 07:56:54 PM »

Thanks - and thanks for the mentions of Cary and the other 00Carter characters too!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #494 on: September 05, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »

Sorry guys this is meet the teacher/band parent meetings week. I haven't even had time to fart lol

Feel free to come up with questions though!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35