Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Anyone who likes co-writing or needs a co-writer?  (Read 2285 times)

Lindsee

• Fledgling
Anyone who likes co-writing or needs a co-writer?
« on: August 21, 2012, 06:41:15 PM »

I know it's been a while since I wrote anything, but I admit that I prefer doing co-writing stories with other authors instead of writing and working on ones alone. I've co-writing a few stories with other people before and I gotta admit it's fun because you have no idea what ideas will arise until you are working on it at certain points. Plus it is a good way where you can get to know someone as well through the writing process.

I guess I am reopening the co-writer's topic again, I saw a few posted on the boards from a while back, but I was curious if there are other members out there that still like co-writing or willing to take up a new co-writer that are willing to deal with my crazy hectic schedule because I start fall classes again a week from today and work as well?

shortthteizzy

• Fledgling
Re: Anyone who likes co-writing or needs a co-writer?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 09:12:22 PM »

I am interested in co writing a story with you.

Feel free to email me and we can talk about it

elavatorsareco ol@yahoo.com

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »

I love to team up and co-write. I seem to write better with someone else than i do alone. :P

Lindsee

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 09:49:10 PM »

Wahoo just hearing or reading that made me feel so much better after coming home from work feeling sick. I guess anytime your ready just say when and we can get started wahoo lol sorry.

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 02:08:31 PM »

Wahoo just hearing or reading that made me feel so much better after coming home from work feeling sick. I guess anytime your ready just say when and we can get started wahoo lol sorry.

Sorry you're  feeling bad. My whole house has something.LOL I'll send you a pm.

Lindsee

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »

Ok cool I'm on right now and signed onto all 3 of my messengers just trying to get rid of a headache from napping since I didn't sleep at all all of last night.