Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Writing Slump...  (Read 4788 times)

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
Writing Slump...
« on: August 24, 2012, 03:20:27 AM »

So I'm sort of in a writing slump, yet I have about five stories started and can't seem to get inspired to continue with them, even though I have the overall idea in my head. After looking at all the threads about co-writing. I was wondering if anyone has ever collabed on a story that someone has already started? Does that sound crazy?

If there is anyone that would be interested in collabing with me on one of my already started stories like Underneath Your Clothes, When Darkness Falls or Nobody's Baby. I could give you the rundown of my original ideas for them and get your opinions or ideas. Maybe a collab will inspire me to come back to writing. :shrug: I dunno. I have included my profile. http://absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1151

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
Re: Writing Slump...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:08:07 AM »

I'd be interested in helping Erika. I would like to bounce ideas back and forth if you'd be up for it :)

Lindsee

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 04:59:32 AM »

wow that's kind of funny because I was having a similar thought like that yesterday at work. I have so many unfinished stories that were getting good and I hit a snag as well. I'm willing to give it a try. Just send me a IM or PM me.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:37:41 AM »

I thought I told you once I'd help with When Darkness Falls if you needed it :p  It has been forever since we've chatted though so it would be easy to forget.  :) 

Miss ya!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »

Also I am fighting myself from going into a slump.  I am having a difficult time starting this next chapter for SI so I'm feeling blah about writing it.  I know what I need to write, just having a hard time getting it to start right.   
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »

Lore, I need more SI so you can't go into a slump!  We need an AIM session for UT too.

Erika, I hope you manage to get out of your slump as I love your stories too :)

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 04:09:13 PM »

Tracy, that sounds awesome! DM me your email or let me know when you are online and we can brainstorm.

Lore, I do remember you telling me that. If you have time or are still interested I would really like the help or to make it a collab. When are you online?

Lindsee what messenger do you have?

Thank you Steph! You're one of my loyal readers and I love your feedback :)

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »

Steph, I wrote a paragraph for the next chapter! LOL ... I am really bad.  I have it outlined, I know what I need to do in this chapter I am just having a hard time getting it started. :(  Let me know when you want to UT brainstorm

Sure I would still love to help you, even collab on it.  I can be online during the day while I'm at work (Steph knows this heeehee UT brainstorms) ... at night I can be on as early as 7pm your time but I shouldn't be on past 10pm your time...
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 06:52:12 PM »

Erika I'm always online and I get PM'S/email directly to my Phone so hit me up anytime.

Lindsee

• Fledgling
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 10:47:47 PM »

I have Yahoo messenger, AIM and MSN.

Yahoo: Orlndosgirl414 82
AIM: L41482
MSN: GinaluvsNickC0 18@hotmail.com

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 10:43:47 AM »

This thread should just be title "Julilly" because I am the dictionary definition of writing slump right now lol I wish you all the best in getting out of it!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 04:48:57 AM »

Hello, Ladies!

I think I went into writing slump a long time ago.... I always think of writing, though. Wish I could get back to writing soon, maybe after the baby is born?

I miss chatting with you, girls.
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 09:54:14 PM »

aw we miss you too Ritz! Babies always create writing slumps but I attribute that to your bodies creating something more. :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 10:11:59 AM »

Miss you too Ritz!

myconfession

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »

I'm in a slump, too. I have been since I moved two weeks ago and started my new job.  So I decided to take a writing break and break from everything, but now I want to write and I just can't.
Pages: [1] 2