Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Save the date!  (Read 5465 times)
julilly
Master of Havoc
Supreme Time Waster

« on: February 11, 2012, 08:28:35 AM »

You've all been so awesome, waiting patiently to find out who is going home with a Felix Award this year! Thanks for that.

The time has finally come - save some time next Saturday (Feb 18th) at 8pm EASTERN time to find out the winners!

~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sapphire
Major Disruption

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:31:16 AM »

can't wait.

colorguard_diva
Major Disruption

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 09:15:25 AM »

I"m excited! I was just wondering about the Felix Award results.

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 10:31:31 AM »

Yay!  I'm sure that's the middle of the night for me but I'll look forward to seeing the results on Sunday morning Smiley  Good luck everyone!

Alexsgirl_ritz
Major Disruption

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 12:26:38 PM »

I've been wondering what time is the 8 pm Eastern for me... Steph, if it's in the middle of the night on your timezone, I guess it's wee hours in the morning for me. Smiley But I can't wait to find out who the winners would be.

Jullily and Mare, you both rock! Thanks for all the time and effort you spent on this. Smiley

A world without Alex is a wasted space.

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37:17 PM »

It's 1am for me, not sure what that is for you Ritz. 

Can't wait, I agree with Ritz, thanks for all the time and effort Mare and Julilly Smiley

julilly
Master of Havoc
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »

I've been wondering what time is the 8 pm Eastern for me... Steph, if it's in the middle of the night on your timezone, I guess it's wee hours in the morning for me. Smiley But I can't wait to find out who the winners would be.

Jullily and Mare, you both rock! Thanks for all the time and effort you spent on this. Smiley

Does this help? http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Eastern is UTC-05

I think it might be a 12 or 13 hour difference for you Ritz but don't quote me on that! Smiley

~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »

yay!

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »

Yay!  I'll be there!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Alexsgirl_ritz
Major Disruption

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 02:18:05 PM »

Does this help? http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Eastern is UTC-05

I think it might be a 12 or 13 hour difference for you Ritz but don't quote me on that! Smiley

Thanks, Jullily. If it's 1 am for Steph, then it's around 4-5 am for me. Hopefully, I can get up early so I'll have 3 hours to spare before work. Smiley

A world without Alex is a wasted space.

Purpura Lipstick
General Pandemonium

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »

If I am in the house and not out of it for a viewing for some strange reason, I'll try to be here. 

- Purpura -
   -Lore-

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 03:42:41 AM »

Boo I will be at work. I work Saturdays unless by some amazing miracle I am off lol. Otherwise I will be around. I'm so excited for the awards, being my first one. Good luck everyone!

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 10:04:30 PM »

Just had to share... I was discussing the coming weekend with people, talking about possibly making plans for Saturday, and in the back of my mind, I kept thinking, "Saturday... Saturday... seems like something special is happening Saturday."  It finally occurred to me what it was!  Felix Awards!!  Not that I can tell anyone about that.  But I won't be making plans for the evening, anyway; if I do anything, it will be in the afternoon.  I will BE here LOL.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 10:45:01 PM »

Ditto on that! On the net or through my phone, I will be here LOL.

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle
General Pandemonium

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 08:46:14 AM »

Just had to share... I was discussing the coming weekend with people, talking about possibly making plans for Saturday, and in the back of my mind, I kept thinking, "Saturday... Saturday... seems like something special is happening Saturday."  It finally occurred to me what it was!  Felix Awards!!  Not that I can tell anyone about that.  But I won't be making plans for the evening, anyway; if I do anything, it will be in the afternoon.  I will BE here LOL.

That happened to me too, haha! I will be here as well.

Thanks Mare, Julilly and everyone else who helped put this together! Smiley

~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: