Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Not Another Teenybopper Fanfic!  (Read 1662 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Not Another Teenybopper Fanfic!
« on: May 10, 2007, 04:39:26 PM »

Thought I'd go ahead and shamelessly plug this one, since I think it's gotten kinda lost in the shuffle on AC - it doesn't get updated enough to end up with the recent stories very often, and it only has 2 reviews.

Anyway, I'm known for my drama and angst, but this is one of my comedies.  It's a parody of teenybopper fics and all the other overused, cliched, or just plain weird/funny stuff I've seen in fanfics.  Pretty much everything in the story so far actually is a slightly exaggerated version of something I've actually read in another story (or, in some cases, written in one of my own LOL).

I've been writing it since 2002, and it's always been my "back-up story" - I usually only work on it when I'm sick of everything else, unless I get really inspired.  But it's not really the kind of story that needs to get updated a lot, cause the plot is not really that gripping.  But hopefully it's funny!

Anyway, if you like parodies and haven't read this one before, check it out and see what you think! :)  http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7804
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling