Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: The Felix Awards 2012 nominees are...  (Read 8454 times)
Tri
Major Disruption

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2013, 09:19:49 PM »

Congrats to all of the nominees!!  Smiley  Such a great group of talented writers.  It's great to see a lot of stories I've enjoyed reading on the list and authors I adore being recognized!

And a huge thank you to whoever nominated me!  It's definitely motivated me to finish this chapter I've been kicking around, haha...

Chrissy
Captain of Commotion

the author formerly known as filiklepto

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 01:19:04 PM »

Just popping in to say thank you to whomever nominated On Nightingale Hill and On The Rails for the Most Creative category. It's nice to know that people are still thinking of my stories even though I haven't updated them in so long.......... and in a surge of inspiration, I updated with the next chapter of ONH! Good luck to everyone nominated~

my muse is such a lush

Rose
Supreme Time Waster

Uh oh! We lost Nick again...

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2013, 11:51:45 PM »

Now that voting's done, I can't wait for the Awards Ceremony! And thanks again to our fab mods for doing this Smiley

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 06:08:14 AM »

^ Ditto! Smiley

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange
Chief of Disorder

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 08:19:56 AM »

Yes, I'm looking forward to the awards ceremony too, although I'm usually asleep when it's on and have to wait until morning Smiley

Dreamalittlebigger
Fledgling

Amanda

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2013, 10:42:44 PM »

I'm a little late to the party but whoever nominated me and my crazy story "Someone Like You", you're receiving hugs over the internet.
Ready?
 Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug

Kudos to the organizers too, I just read this whole thread re the rules and you rock for explaining the confusing bits!

Can't wait for the ceremony!

girlboo02
Fledgling

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2013, 01:36:42 PM »

any idea when the ceremony will be?

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2013, 02:50:12 PM »

Whenever our banner maker finishes the banners is my guess. It should happen some time soon.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: