Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: FS for April: Ella Rose by tiggerc128  (Read 3776 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
FS for April: Ella Rose by tiggerc128
« on: April 01, 2013, 09:10:56 AM »

Happy April everyone!

This month's featured author is Dottie and the story she picked is Ella Rose.

Here is the link: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10633&warning=5

Feel free to leave any questions or comments for Dottie and I'm sure she'll be more than happy to answer.

Happy reading! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

colorguard_diva

• Major Disruption
Re: FS for April: Ella Rose by tiggerc128
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 01:03:51 PM »

I just want to say that Ella Rose is a beautiful and touching story. I loved reading it the first and second and third time. I never get tired of it.

What made you want to write this story?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 01:09:38 PM »

And some more questions to get you started!

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) What made you come up with the concept of this one?

5) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

6) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

7) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

bsbfan4life

• Fluffy Bunny
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »

Just want you to know that I think you are a great writer and this story is probably one of my favorites you have written!  I'm so happy for you that you have the featured story this month! <3

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 09:35:41 PM »

First of all I want to apologize for not making it here sooner.  Classes started up again the last week of March and I'm going crazy trying to keep up.  I knew I should have been her at the beginning of April and I am SO SO SO SORRY I didn't make it.  I'm going crazy.  LOL  Watch out, i may take all of you with me.  OK< to answer the questions presented:

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?  

This was my first real story where AJ was the lead and Nick a minor part.  Nick was always my lead, but something made me want to write about AJ and I just went for it.  I found a visual I had written SO many years ago and the idea sort of came to me like a bolt of lightening.

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?  

It took 2-3 months to write.  Some days it felt like it was writing itself.

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.  

A hot, steamy threesome from years ago resulted in a beautiful, intelligent girl named Ella Rose.  Now that she's a teenager, she wants to know her father.  More importantly, she wants her father to love her mother as much as her mother has loved him for all these years.  Is it possible to bring them together?  Tune in to find out!  

4) What made you come up with the concept of this one?

I was re-reading some old stories I had written.  (Really BAD ones at that! LOL)  And after reading the visual that led to this, I started thinking what if she had a baby?  No offense to the Brian fans, but I just can't get into him as a romantic lead.  He's not my type.  Guess I'm a bad-boy fan because I do write mostly about Nick and AJ.  Anyway, I played around with a few storylines until I came up with what is now Ella Rose.

5) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

I think my favorite character was Ella Rose herself.  I wanted her to be a vulnerable teenager who just wanted to know her dad.

6) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

I don't want to say least favorite but the hardest to write was Denise.  Not knowing much about AJ's mother I had to make her what I wanted her to be.  Granted, I don't know a lot about the guys themselves, but I think we've all seen enough interviews to kind of write their personalities fairly well.

7) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

They all played a part, but I like it when my stories aren't really about them touring or being the Backstreet Boys.  I like to write them away from the lime light.

I want to thank you all for giving my stories a chance....and for featuring Ella Rose.  IT's amazing and I'm grateful to you all.

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 09:37:18 PM »

Just want you to know that I think you are a great writer and this story is probably one of my favorites you have written!  I'm so happy for you that you have the featured story this month! <3

Thank you SO much!!! You know how much your support (and editing skills) have meant to me!!!  Love ya!!

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 09:38:56 PM »

I just want to say that Ella Rose is a beautiful and touching story. I loved reading it the first and second and third time. I never get tired of it.

What made you want to write this story?

Thanks SO much for that!!!!    I guess what made me want to write it was my insatiable desire to write about AJ.  I think I was bored with Nick and needed a change. LOL

bsbfan4life

• Fluffy Bunny
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 09:41:47 PM »

Thank you SO much!!! You know how much your support (and editing skills) have meant to me!!!  Love ya!!

You know I love to edit lol.  I think in another life I was an editor for a publishing company or something!  I love it!

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »

You know I love to edit lol.  I think in another life I was an editor for a publishing company or something!  I love it!

LOL You should be an editor now as much as you've helped me!!  :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 09:28:47 AM »

Do you find writing AJ as a main character easy? Are there any similarities between you and any of your characters? Is there a sequel for this story and if not do you ever plan on creating one?

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 02:39:15 PM »

Do you find writing AJ as a main character easy? Are there any similarities between you and any of your characters? Is there a sequel for this story and if not do you ever plan on creating one?

When I first started writing AJ as a character, I was surprised at how easy it was.  I thought it would be more difficult, but I wanted to branch out into other members of the group other than Nick.  Nick seems to be the easiest to write for some reason.   After Ella Rose was finished I was so pleased with the result, I started planning a sequel immediately. As of yet, I have not started it.  I have plenty of ideas on where I want it to go, but I have other projects on my plate I need to finish first.  When the sequel comes, it will be a surprise.

As for my characters being like me, here and there I may write in a similar trait, but I always make them something I am not.  Possibly the only resemblance to any character in this story is the fact that I named one of the characters after myself.  Looking back, I wish I hadn't, but Ella Rose grew from a visual I wrote over ten years ago.  It was something I wrote because a friend of mine dared me to write a threesome about myself and two of the guys, but it couldn't include Nick.  (She REALLY challenged me.)  It was a pretty twisted little visual, but she was impressed.  I laugh at it now.   

For those who are reading it, I do apologize for not posting more here.  At the moment, my life is a three ring circus.  And not a fun one.  I appreciate those who read my stories and let me know what they think, good or bad.  While the bad reviews might hurt, it helps me grow as a writer.  I don't want to be pigeon-holed with the same type of storyline.  I know most of my stuff leans toward romance, but I'm hoping I throw in enough twists to keep you entertained.  :)

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 11:01:38 PM »

I want to apologize to all of you for not being more active this month since my story has been featured, but I have been taking the two hardest courses I have had to date and my free time is writing paper after paper after paper.   I thank you for featuring my story and those of you that have enjoyed, I'm very grateful.  This website has been my escape from reality for so long and you all and your stories mean a lot to me.  Hopefully soon there will be a new story for me to post....and I can get get back to reading like I want to.  I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   

Love, Dottie