Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51173 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: New music!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 10:39:58 PM »

I did like how they seemed to take the harmonizing and a capella really seriously, it was kind of like back in the day when they used to do that all the time with Just To Be Close. Also how Kevin was right in there during the backstage bit, the first time they sang Permanent Stain, and explaining how they were going to do the harmonies etc.

It's like a new era of classic BSB! Love it!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 10:47:52 PM »

Hrm I liked most of This is Us... Unbreakable was alright but it is my meh album. 

I watched the clip and I don't know if it's just everything going on right now but I didn't feel that hyped.  Maybe when I get the album and can listen to the songs all the way through it will be different, the clips just weren't enough to get me super excited.  Some of the beats were catchy and I love how excited they are so I'm hoping that when I get to hear it plugged into my ears I will enjoy it more. 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »

LOL Steph, I must also admit that PDA and Masquerade are workout songs of mine also!

Lore, I'm sure it's just because of all the baby stuff and the cruise money etc that you aren't feeling it yet...you will :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 02:21:53 PM »

I just watched the live stream of them getting their star and it was awesome. They were blubbering messes so I was too! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »

Hrm I liked most of This is Us... Unbreakable was alright but it is my meh album. 

I watched the clip and I don't know if it's just everything going on right now but I didn't feel that hyped.  Maybe when I get the album and can listen to the songs all the way through it will be different, the clips just weren't enough to get me super excited.  Some of the beats were catchy and I love how excited they are so I'm hoping that when I get to hear it plugged into my ears I will enjoy it more. 

That's how I felt about their last two albums. I bet with all the cruise drama going on, it's hard to be excited about anything BSB related. I hope that all gets worked out for you!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »

I missed the live stream :( I was on the phone to my sister (as always) and got the time wrong, so annoyed! But I'm sure it was amazing to watch and also emotional too.  I'm going to have to look on You Tube.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »

That's how I felt about their last two albums. I bet with all the cruise drama going on, it's hard to be excited about anything BSB related. I hope that all gets worked out for you!

I know the boys and the crusie line are separate, that it's not the boys that are giving me grief about a refund but since it's for their cruise yeah it's upsetting.  I am already upset about missing the cruise, sure excited for a kid but still upset I'm missing the cruise, and with all of this going on it just makes it so much more depressing. 

Sorry that's for the pet peeves area not the new music post. 

If I remember right I think I did like Permanant Stain and I listened to Try since so many said they didn't like it and I think I kind of liked it a little.  LOL  This might all change when I actually get the album though. 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »

It's always different when you actually hear the album-quality full song for the first time.  Sometimes I love the clips better than the song as a whole, but more often than not they can't compare to the full song.  I think this album's going to be amazing!

Btw, how awesome was the Walk of Fame ceremony?  It's up on http://walkoffame.com/ for anyone who didn't get to see it live.  If you haven't watched it yet, WATCH IT!!  Just make sure you're alone and have a box of tissues nearby!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 07:50:08 PM »

I know! I cried like a fool lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:05 PM »

OMG I bawled man. Especially at Kevin's. Thank God Nick decided to talk about random people talking to themselves and scaring him as a kid. That helps lol. I'm so proud of Boys and soooo excited for the next album now that I've heard the clips.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 02:21:40 PM »

Thanks for the link Julie, I missed it yesterday and so will watch now...in the dark and alone so no one can see me cry like a baby lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 02:59:12 PM »

OMG sat here crying like a fool! I was fine until Kevin's speech and then that was it.  Here's to 20 more years :)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 03:26:25 PM »

I saw some information on twitter and thought I'd post it here. Apparently the single will be out in June and the album in early July. They're also going to be touring in late July in the US evidently.

All of this feels very Never Gone era-ish to me. That album took forever to come out too and when it did the tour got announced fast and the concerts were only a couple months later. Hopefully we get some dates soon because in the case of touring they're really cutting it close.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 03:39:15 PM »

Yay, so exciting!

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2013, 05:57:26 PM »

I saw some information on twitter and thought I'd post it here. Apparently the single will be out in June and the album in early July. They're also going to be touring in late July in the US evidently.

All of this feels very Never Gone era-ish to me. That album took forever to come out too and when it did the tour got announced fast and the concerts were only a couple months later. Hopefully we get some dates soon because in the case of touring they're really cutting it close.

OMG it so does man. Especially with the debates going on at TDS right now. The opinions on the music are so across the board. It feels like NG all over again, only this time I'm happy with the clips (or leaks as it was then lol).
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35