Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51367 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: New music!
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 03:28:25 PM »

YAY! I love that one too! I knew I would though. I LOVE the middle the do do dodo dodododoo part. Boy that's hard to type out so that you know what I'm talking about but I think you get it. LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2013, 03:32:35 PM »

[
YAY! I love that one too! I knew I would though. I LOVE the middle the do do dodo dodododoo part. Boy that's hard to type out so that you know what I'm talking about but I think you get it. LOL

Yep, the "do do dodo" part is really nice. And I'm glad they've worked around Brian's issues so he can still shine.

Thanks!

I listened to that interview but Graham was annoying and wouldn't let them ever finish talking so I didn't hear a lot of what was being said. I could tell it was annoying Kevin too lol

Basically it went like that:
- Boys had to make another album.
- Jive took Nick from them.
- Nick was vulnerable.
- Brian was mad as hell because Jive took his girlfriend.

Typed like that sounds like a fanfic. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2013, 03:40:16 PM »

I wasn't sure if it was Brian or Kevin that sad they were mad as hell and then just when I wanted them to keep going because they were FINALLY explaining what happened, Graham cut them off and moved on!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

It was Kevin saying that Brian was mad as hell. I've kinda listened to that part a dozen of times because I couldn't believe that Brian had said "girlfriend" while talking about Nick.  :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2013, 03:52:35 PM »

I didn't hear him say that lol

usako

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2013, 03:58:29 PM »

It was hard to heard because they were all talking together. At first I thought I made it up in my mind or that I didn't get it right (which it might happen). But then more people pointed it out so... LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 04:14:12 PM »

Cute, in an after the fact kind of way. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2013, 04:46:25 PM »

Okay I finally heard One Phone Call. I liked it but it's definitely their token "boyband" song. LOL and the article that came with it via MTV, I think they are getting Howie and AJ mixed up with the whole obsessed with selfies thing!

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »

I like One Phone Call, a lot lol. Probably because it's the boyband staple. I'm a sucker. Feels Like Home is I think my favorite (so far) though. Kevin on the beginning? Holy hell. But there hasn't been a track I haven't liked yet. And that's rare! I haven't felt like that about in a BSB album in awhile.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2013, 05:22:54 PM »

Kevin was definitely getting annoyed in that Graham Norton interview!  He takes forever to tell a damn story, but if people would just listen, his stories are interesting!  I like hearing his take on BSB history!

That whole thing about Nick's album was interesting, too... the fact that it was really Jive that pushed Nick to do that, not just Nick wanting to go solo.  I guess it serves them right that Now or Never tanked.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2013, 05:24:38 PM »

I think my favorite is Madeliene so far but I'm with you, this is the first time I have really liked everything I've heard, except for Try although I haven't heard the studio version of that and I can get through One Phone Call and it's 2gether feel lol

It seems like people in general seem to like some of the songs too. I'm happy for them and really excited for this CD. I won't be able to get it until end of August or maybe mid September but I'm still excited! LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »

Kevin was definitely getting annoyed in that Graham Norton interview!  He takes forever to tell a damn story, but if people would just listen, his stories are interesting!  I like hearing his take on BSB history!

That whole thing about Nick's album was interesting, too... the fact that it was really Jive that pushed Nick to do that, not just Nick wanting to go solo.  I guess it serves them right that Now or Never tanked.

Yeah! I was getting so annoyed because I think Kevin was going to tell us the whole story finally but he kept getting interrupted so we never heard it! Except that Nick was vulnerable. We got that part! lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2013, 05:41:38 AM »

Screw you Graham! We've been dying to get that story for ages. Blah. I know Kevin takes ages but he's the most honest out of all of them. I like hearing him talk now LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2013, 06:40:34 AM »

I have always loved Kevin's story telling! Hopefully someone else will ask them about that. I mean enough with the stupid advice for 1D question already, move on to the juicy stuff fans want to know! LOL

usako

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2013, 06:47:26 AM »

I can understand why interviewers would ask questions about 1Direction, though they must be sick and tired about it. But... fans? Why fans keep asking them this question?  :crazy:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35