Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32232 times)

usako

Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 02:59:48 PM »

That works too! LOL

:D :D Perfect!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2013, 07:24:21 PM »

Will English pounds do? LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2013, 07:32:26 PM »

Again, I'm not picky! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »

I think you need a banner of Brian with his mouth open and that little devil guy popping out of it! LOL

And even with his spoken voice, he sounds hoarse and unsure of himself, like people who can't hear what they are saying. I don't know, just my thinking. If I'm right, you all owe me a dollar! LOL

Mare, you could be wrong, but with the training you have, I'd say you're definitely onto something, whether it's the whole problem or not!  Has anyone seen the video of the soundcheck in China where they're singing "In A World Like This" and Nick and Brian are doing their ad libs-- Nick is totally helping Brian find his notes with hand gestures.  It's actually a really cute Frick and Frack moment, but I'd never really put two and two together.  Nick is stooping down and pointing up with his finger while Brian watches as he sings.  Brian nails it, by the way, but I think the hearing thing definitely makes sense. Now, here's where my professional training comes in, and it may be totally out in left field, but one of the primary drugs that is used to treat bacterial endocarditis is notorious for causing ototoxicity, which can manifest as hearing loss in later years. ??? I kind of just had an aha! moment there,  Like Mare, I hope it's not the case, but it kind of makes sense.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013, 08:36:46 PM »

Is that a heart medicine?

I don't think I've seen the soundcheck video. It is on youtube?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »

An antibiotic, actually.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCM_6PU97HM  Found it!  For the record...liste n to Howie in the bridge and tell me if he's singing the words I think I'm hearing! LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 08:57:19 PM »

I see what you mean about the pointing thing, but Brian's eyes were closed. I think he was just pointing to prove a point that Brian was going high but I did see him point to him a few times before that so he could very well have been trying to help him out and yes Howie was saying Nick was free ballin' once again proving that Howie might be a little too obsessed with Nick's private parts! LOL!

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2013, 09:05:25 PM »

I guess maybe I just assumed he was squinting.  Oh well, so much for my detective work.  And Howie.....not always sweet little winky D is he?  Here I was thinking, man, you all are being a little harsh on poor little Howie :) Or maybe he's a little obsessed with Nick's privates lol
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 09:07:32 PM by emilo »

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2013, 09:08:55 PM »

He might have been, it's hard to tell because he was bent over, which is a way to get the breath support you need to hit high notes. I just wish someone would flat out ask him what the deal is! Any volunteers? You can say Mare wants to know LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »

I kind of wish someone would ask him too, but it won't be me!  Way too awkward.  Whatever's going on, he'll probably come forward about it at some point when he's ready.  For now, selfishly, I'm fine with him not acknowledging it and performing like there's nothing wrong.  At least he's performing and seems like he wants to be performing.  And if it's not something that can be helped, he might as well just pretend like nothing's wrong and keep going.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2013, 02:20:12 AM »

I kind of wish someone would ask him too, but it won't be me!  Way too awkward.  Whatever's going on, he'll probably come forward about it at some point when he's ready.  For now, selfishly, I'm fine with him not acknowledging it and performing like there's nothing wrong.  At least he's performing and seems like he wants to be performing.  And if it's not something that can be helped, he might as well just pretend like nothing's wrong and keep going.

I so want to know too but I'm fine with him dealing as he wished. And if doesn't want to talk about it now, then it's okay.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2013, 05:45:05 AM »

I hope this breakfast thing they are on today is put on youtube. It looks really cute. I would very much like to see Nick and Brian cooking please! lol And Howie and Kevin are doing tea time I guess? And AJ is just being AJ? lol

usako

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2013, 05:56:51 AM »

I hope this breakfast thing they are on today is put on youtube. It looks really cute. I would very much like to see Nick and Brian cooking please! lol And Howie and Kevin are doing tea time I guess? And AJ is just being AJ? lol

I was able to watch a little bit because I had to cook to and, thankfully, I got to see Brian and Nick cooking. Is there something Brian isn't able to do? lol But they were really cute together (sorry my FrickNFrack fan girl is jumping! lol)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2013, 07:26:36 AM »

I was able to watch a little bit because I had to cook to and, thankfully, I got to see Brian and Nick cooking. Is there something Brian isn't able to do? lol But they were really cute together (sorry my FrickNFrack fan girl is jumping! lol)

Yes, sing on key? lmao *and with that, she brings it back around!* Thank you thank you! and sorry Brian, you know I still love you. :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:25:54 AM by mare »

usako

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »

lol
After watching how good he is with sharp knives, I'll be very careful not to piss him off. lol
Actually, I think that he would make the perfect serial killer because no one would ever suspected him. lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21