Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: FS for May: 5 Backstreet Boys in Search of a Plot by Mersey and friends lol  (Read 2956 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Hello and happy Spring!

This month we're featuring Mersey who has all but disappeared from fanfic which makes me and lots of other people sad. When trying to pick a story to feature, she went back and forth between this one and her short stories. I think she's the queen of short stories. But in the end, she decided she would like to talk about this one.

I highly recommend you check out her page and read some of her short ones. One of my all time favorite shorts by her is The One With Nick.

Here is the link to 5 BSB's: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4359

If you have any comments or questions feel free to come in and ask and maybe...just maybe I can get her in here to answer them!

Happy Reading!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary

This story was so funny and clever!  I haven't read it in a long time; this would be a good month to reread it.  I hope Mersey will pop in!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction

I loved this story, when I saw Stranger Than Fiction I immediately thought someone stole y'alls idea LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I was hoping Mersey would have popped in but knowing her, she probably doesn't remember her PW lol

And I thought the same thing, Rose!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary

This story is better than Stranger Than Fiction.  Cute premise, but from what I remember of that movie, it was kind of lame.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Thanks! From what I remember, I wasn't much impressed by the movie either which is weird because it was a Will Farrell movie and I usually love all of his stuff.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary

I don't remember much about it, which kinda says it all.  It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good enough to be memorable.
~Julie

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping

Yay I remembered my password (well, not really, I had to try with like four different ones lol) Where's mersey?
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

She has been MIA this month :(