Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 46029 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #255 on: August 16, 2013, 03:51:05 AM »

Best of luck, Dottie!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2013, 04:22:38 PM »

I'm also joining the "gutted I'm not going on the cruise" club.  I don't think I will ever be able to afford to do it.

Mare, I'd also love to go on a real cruise too.  I've been on a mini cruise to Norway and that was great.

Dottie, good luck with the writing :)

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »

Hellooooo! Let's see, I think I have some confessions to make as well.

I also love the time difference!  When I post a new chapter,  I usually go to sleep and when I wake up, the read count has almost always gone up :) Sad part is the review count rarely has. ;)

And thank God I'm not the only one who doesn't think Nick isn't God's gift to women!  Though he is the main character in "Fireflies", he's not my favorite Backstreet Boy, never has been,  never will be.  In the past,  I disliked him,  because everyone loved him that much.  Now,  I like him, but still don't love him. ;)

I love the fact that I am writing again,  though it is costing me sleep AGAIN.
When I was writing before,  think back to "Prevailing Fate", I hardly slept. Not only because it was a collaboration and my co-writer lives in the United States,  so we had online "meetings", but also because I only seem to get my inspiration at night. Why?  Maybe because I have time to think then, or because my creative juices start to flow when there aren't any distractions at that time of night.

And last but not least, I think I am one of the few fans that have no desire whatsoever to actually meet the boys.
Yeah,  that's right, I don't want to meet them.
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2013, 05:32:21 PM »

Oh, you just made me think of a new question for the question thread! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]