Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: Question of the day part 10  (Read 90011 times)

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
Re: Question of the day part 10
« Reply #525 on: December 09, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »

This thread is sort of dead but I have a question for you guys that I don't think has been asked yet.

How do you feel about people translating your stories into other languages? I have had two of my fics translated, a BSB one and a 1D one. The BSB one was totally fine, but the 1D one is beginning to bother me a little. Not the translation itself (because I obviously can't understand it), just the way its being handled.

Thoughts?

Whoah, I didn't realize this had ever been done!  Cool.  If someone wanted to translate one of my stories, it would make me feel famous and I would think it was pretty neat. lol

I'm sorry the 1D one isn't being handled right though!

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: Question of the day part 10
« Reply #526 on: December 09, 2013, 11:28:24 AM »

Haha, it's cool. She stopped translating it midway through because it wasn't getting enough comments. Which sort of made me laugh because she had double the feedback I got on the original. It was definitely cool to have someone offer to do that for me though! That way it can reach more of an audience :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]