Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28610 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
The concert thread
« on: August 02, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »

Since most of you are going to concerts, VIP's, After parties, sound checks etc... I thought I'd create a thread for you to talk about it all, post videos, pics, reviews while we all sit here and hate you and by we I mean me! LOL

Seriously, have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it  ::)  :-*  :D

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 01:28:13 PM »

I'm totally included in your we LOL

I do look forward to seeing everyone's pics and living through them vicariously though!!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:03:01 PM »

Samers! Lol very much looking forward to everyone's stories, pictures and video.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »

I'm also looking forward to all the reviews, photos and videos.  It could be a long time before they decide to come here!

usako

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 04:11:33 PM »

I'm also looking forward to all the reviews, photos and videos.  It could be a long time before they decide to come here!

And here too!!!! Last thing I've heard, they were talking about the beginning of 2014. Damn!
We need all the reviews, photos and videos possible to survive!!!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »

Yes we do, 2014 seems a long way off!

usako

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 04:23:19 PM »

Too damn long!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »

I'm hoping/praying/wishing for a spring 2014 North American leg. This two Canadian dates business is bullshizz.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »

I'm hoping/praying/wishing for a spring 2014 North American leg. This two Canadian dates business is bullshizz.

Only two? That's strange.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 04:47:24 PM »

That's crap! I hope they add more, and I hope they come to Wales, although I highly doubt they will :(

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 04:58:55 PM »

I don't which is worse, not being able to go see the guys because they are going nowhere near you! Or knowing the guys will be an hour away or less but you can't go because you can't afford to.

That's why for this tour I haven't even paid attention to where they are heading. I don't think they are coming to PA this time around but I know there are hitting Jersey just not sure what part, if they are doing Philly that would suck but at least they're not coming to my hometown like they did for New Years! That would have majorly ouched if I didn't get to go! *hugs Julilly*  lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 05:13:47 PM »

Let's hope we all get to go when they announce more dates :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 05:21:19 PM »

I hope you all get to go!

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »

The best was that AJ called it a "Canadian tour." I'm pretty sure the last (and only?) time they did a Canadian tour was Unbreakable lol.

I can't see them not adding a North American leg, but this just may be wishful thinking on my part!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 05:42:50 PM »

The best was that AJ called it a "Canadian tour." I'm pretty sure the last (and only?) time they did a Canadian tour was Unbreakable lol.

I can't see them not adding a North American leg, but this just may be wishful thinking on my part!

Second biggest country in the world and they consider playing two cities that are five hours apart a "Canadian tour" lol Unbreakable was an amazing tour because they came to SO MANY places! I couldn't believe it when they played four dates in the Maritimes when the last time they'd been here was for Backstreet's Back.
~Maple Jellybean~

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20