Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28571 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »

I don't which is worse, not being able to go see the guys because they are going nowhere near you! Or knowing the guys will be an hour away or less but you can't go because you can't afford to.

That's why for this tour I haven't even paid attention to where they are heading. I don't think they are coming to PA this time around but I know there are hitting Jersey just not sure what part, if they are doing Philly that would suck but at least they're not coming to my hometown like they did for New Years! That would have majorly ouched if I didn't get to go! *hugs Julilly*  lol

Aww, I'm so glad you were able to go to that show! My fingers are crossed that you will get to one on this tour, also because you need some live Kevin in your life.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 05:48:46 PM »

I've never seen them with Kevin, so that's something I really need to see too as my first BSB concert was Unbreakable.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 05:59:21 PM »

Aww, I'm so glad you were able to go to that show! My fingers are crossed that you will get to one on this tour, also because you need some live Kevin in your life.

I highly doubt it's going to happen but I do agree, I do need me some Kevin in my life!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 07:42:05 PM »

I've never seen them with Kevin, so that's something I really need to see too as my first BSB concert was Unbreakable.

It's quite nice! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 01:14:45 AM »

Unbreakable was my first tour too, that's why I love that album so much.  :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 08:36:56 AM »

Hey Julie I know you haven't written anything in here yet but I have to say the videos I have checked out so far that you posted, have been amazing! I have only watched the sound check ones so far! LOL at them all having trouble with Soldier.

usako

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 10:00:24 AM »

Hey Julie I know you haven't written anything in here yet but I have to say the videos I have checked out so far that you posted, have been amazing! I have only watched the sound check ones so far! LOL at them all having trouble with Soldier.

:D :D Now we know why they do only five songs from the new album. Because they don't remember the words for the others! LOL

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 11:31:49 AM »

Must. Have. More. Willpower. To avoid watching concert videos for six more days.... Dang it Julie!  LOL  I'm calling soundcheck videos fair game, though  ;)  Especially since, unless I win a contest, I most likely won't be going!

usako

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 01:14:40 PM »

Must. Have. More. Willpower. To avoid watching concert videos for six more days.... Dang it Julie!  LOL  I'm calling soundcheck videos fair game, though  ;)  Especially since, unless I win a contest, I most likely won't be going!

Six days aren't that long. You can do it!!!

Talking about the concert: Brian mad as hell is one of the hottest thing ever.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »

They all seemed pretty mad. I don't blame them but maybe this will serve as a valuable lesson in time management. I mean it's kind of bad when you are known to have your very own sense of time ala Backstreet Time! lol

usako

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 01:31:21 PM »

They all seemed pretty mad. I don't blame them but maybe this will serve as a valuable lesson in time management. I mean it's kind of bad when you are known to have your very own sense of time ala Backstreet Time! lol

Funniest thing was Nick sitting down and trying to make Brian sit because he knew he was pissed.  :D :D

What I don't understand is why they are having two opening acts.  :-\

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 02:25:35 PM »

There's 3 lol. Baylee, DJ Pauly, and Jesse McCartney.

I'm still amazed they shut down BSB but not lolapalooza. Like seriously? LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

usako

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 02:33:24 PM »

:D I forgot Baylee. LOL  :D :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »

It just seems like a waste of money to have the DJ there anyway. It's like no one cares about him to begin with! And without Baylee that would have been two more songs the boys would have had time for. LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 02:38:41 PM »

There's 3 lol. Baylee, DJ Pauly, and Jesse McCartney.

I'm still amazed they shut down BSB but not lolapalooza. Like seriously? LOL.

My theory? Lollapalooza had already applied/paid for the proper permits because they would have likely been expecting to run long.

That being said, you'd think the venue/city would be happy to let BSB go over their time so they could slap a hefty fine on them and take the money!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20