Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28611 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2013, 06:57:42 PM »

LOL I noticed that too.  Thanks for posting!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #271 on: August 28, 2013, 07:21:11 AM »

https://socialcam.com/v/QDAhx51s?autostart=true&fs=twitter&fsk=7UIXMqao

I'm just going to leave this here and cry over the fact that I wasn't in Alabama last night....

usako

« Reply #272 on: August 28, 2013, 08:34:15 AM »

https://socialcam.com/v/QDAhx51s?autostart=true&fs=twitter&fsk=7UIXMqao

I'm just going to leave this here and cry over the fact that I wasn't in Alabama last night....

I'm crying since I've first watched this video this morning.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #273 on: August 28, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »

Aww, they should always be singing that song but not in the acoustic set. Yikes!!  AJ pretty much massacred the beginning. The harmonies sounded great though and gotta love a weepy Kevin. LOL

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #274 on: August 28, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fOdcx7URUg

I'm actually thinking that it's better in the soundcheck.
And wow, so impressed of Brian.

Kevin, I'm starting to move you a little bit higher in my top5 but... stop crying. Stop! LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #275 on: August 28, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »

Oh yeah, the sound check was much much better! I'm glad Kevin made them do the bridge again because that's where I said "Yikes!" Oh,  Kevin I love you! lol I can hear Mason, "Mommy, why does daddy cry so much?" lmao

I was wondering when they were going to start soaking Brian in reverb. It works for him.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #276 on: August 28, 2013, 04:06:44 PM »

Oh yeah, the sound check was much much better! I'm glad Kevin made them do the bridge again because that's where I said "Yikes!" Oh,  Kevin I love you! lol I can hear Mason, "Mommy, why does daddy cry so much?" lmao

I was wondering when they were going to start soaking Brian in reverb. It works for him.

:D :D He probably cries more than his newborn child. LOL

I'm gonna make myself look stupid asking but... I can't understand the "soaking in reverb".  :( :(

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #277 on: August 28, 2013, 04:31:58 PM »

:D :D He probably cries more than his newborn child. LOL

I'm gonna make myself look stupid asking but... I can't understand the "soaking in reverb".  :( :(

I bet he does give the baby a run for his money! lol

reverb is a sound thing that people use when someone's voice is weak or even as an effect. It's that echo-ey sound you sometimes here when people are singing. That is something that's run through the mics to help make a voice sound stronger or on pitch. Everyone from Celine Dion to rappers use it but when someone is soaked it's very very echo-ish and you could hear in that sound check when Brian was singing he was dripping in reverb. It's not a bad thing, just helps him to sound better than he might without it.

usako

« Reply #278 on: August 28, 2013, 04:35:39 PM »

I bet he does give the baby a run for his money! lol

reverb is a sound thing that people use when someone's voice is weak or even as an effect. It's that echo-ey sound you sometimes here when people are singing. That is something that's run through the mics to help make a voice sound stronger or on pitch. Everyone from Celine Dion to rappers use it but when someone is soaked it's very very echo-ish and you could hear in that sound check when Brian was singing he was dripping in reverb. It's not a bad thing, just helps him to sound better than he might without it.

Thanks for the explanation  :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #279 on: August 28, 2013, 05:36:13 PM »

No problem! :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #280 on: August 28, 2013, 10:13:12 PM »

Wow, so they sang Back to Your Heart in the actual show?!  Have they added that to the acoustic set, or was it just that show?  Anyone know?  I love when they bring back the random oldies!  Kevin said on one of those interviews recently that he loves Don't Wanna Lose You Now, so I'm still holding out hope they'll sing it sometime!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #281 on: August 29, 2013, 03:16:43 AM »

I bet they only brought it back because the writer was there that night. I agree though, It would be great if they occasionally switched it up and stuck in some of those older ones.

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #282 on: August 29, 2013, 10:17:58 PM »

What's with Brian and that paper? Can't he remember the words?

usako

« Reply #283 on: August 30, 2013, 01:38:57 AM »

What's with Brian and that paper? Can't he remember the words?

He's getting old  :D :D :D :D :D

usako

« Reply #284 on: August 30, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NppObhCvF0M

They did "Back to your heart" even in Tupelo. *And yes, Nick, we know that you want to kiss Brian. Do it. For my sake LOL*
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20