Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Unable to Respond to Reviews  (Read 35674 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Unable to Respond to Reviews
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »

LOL okay I am worthy of all those! :)  :thpt:
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »

Glad to see you got it all sorted out! haha
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

brian_fan_4eva

• Fledgling
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 07:10:41 PM »

I'm still getting the 403/404 error when trying to post a new chapter to my story :( I think I sent an email through the contact us button before I realized I could post here on the boards. *facepalm*

I had tried a few days ago to post a chapter and had gotten it then but thought it was an error on the internet connection I was using though I should know better...a 404 error is a server error usually.

Well I guess this means I'll be several chapters ahead of what I have currently posted. :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 07:31:20 PM »

Some of us have been having that issue too for whatever reason. If you want to email me your chapter at the address I posted a few posts back, I can try to post it for you like I did for Cinzia. It's kind of a crap shoot though lol sometimes it'll work and sometimes it won't but I don't mind trying.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

brian_fan_4eva

• Fledgling
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2013, 08:37:56 PM »

I can definitely do that. I'll send it from my gmail acct, so if you get an email from a barbpurdie@gmail.com that is me. :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »

Make sure you tell me what story it is too! LOL

brian_fan_4eva

• Fledgling
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 08:46:00 PM »

Yup! I made sure the story title was included in the email. Just sent it off. Thanks in advance Mare!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »

Okay well it's posted. It looks like the chapter is out of order. Did you post 24 before 23? LOL

brian_fan_4eva

• Fledgling
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2013, 09:04:49 PM »

no...but I just looked and it looks like the chapter did post earlier when I tried. hmm...that's a bit odd. oh well, I deleted that chapter that looks out of order. Thanks for your help! It looks like I'll be able to post again for now.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2013, 09:08:17 PM »

Good! And just FYI for both you and Cinzia, when I tried to do it just in the boxes I also got a 404 message but when I copy and pasted your chapters into a word document, saved it as a web page and then uploaded it that way, it went through. :) Hopefully AC will just stop being a butt! LOL

brian_fan_4eva

• Fledgling
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 09:31:46 PM »

ahhh. thanks for the pointer. didn't think about doing it that way! Hopefully AC get's fixed soon, or can be fixed so people can post things regularly again.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2013, 09:39:34 PM »

It would be nice, unfortunately it's out of our hands (Julilly and I) but hopefully the glitches will go away!

usako

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2013, 06:06:44 AM »

Good! And just FYI for both you and Cinzia, when I tried to do it just in the boxes I also got a 404 message but when I copy and pasted your chapters into a word document, saved it as a web page and then uploaded it that way, it went through. :) Hopefully AC will just stop being a butt! LOL

Thanks for the advice. Though I didn't have any problem posting "Don't give up". But I will definetely try that way too now.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2013, 07:44:04 AM »

Yeah, just in case you guys happen to get that 404 message again, try it that way to see if it works. It may not, but it's worth a shot. :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2013, 04:33:31 PM »

Yes, the site is down just in case anyone is wondering. It's weird that the MB is working so maybe that means the site will be back shortly! Let's hope because no, I have no idea why it's not working. Probably a server/host issue. Blah!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5