Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Emily's Updates  (Read 9252 times)

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
Emily's Updates
« on: August 17, 2013, 07:33:31 PM »

Here's my little update thread.  My timing is just impeccable, as "Run" happened to be the most recently updated story both when the site went down a couple days ago, and when reviews were disabled this morning.  Mare had just left a really great review before the reviews disappeared, and I never had the chance to respond.  I've been at work all day, so I hadn't tried to respond, but oddly enough, I was able to link to that review through my e-mail and respond to it.  So, for the time being, I'd love to see any other comments about chapters 8 and 9 that were posted during all this craziness, or anything you'd like to say about any of the rest of the story or anything else I've written!  Cheers!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Emily's Updates
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 07:36:42 PM »

Glad you got it and I just tried to send you another review just to see if you get it! LOL How weird, you're like magic or something! Which I guess makes sense since you broke the site in the first place.  >:(

Anyway, I'm glad you finally decided to make an update thread! Woot! 
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »

Yep. Got it! What is this sorcery???

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 07:47:45 PM »

I wonder if we found a way around the disabled reviews? do you have an old email with a response from a review I left you?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »

Although the reason they were disabled for a reason so we should probably stop lol but still! That's kind of funny.

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 08:14:28 PM »

Yeah, I was just thinking that Chaos might come and get us.  Actually, he'll come and get you.  He doesn't know me from Adam, except that I might have broken his site once or twice. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 07:22:17 PM »

Emily, I caught up on the last two chapters of Run, and ooh, this is getting so good!!!  I'm still thinking what I've suspected all along - that it's someone from Andrew's family doing this.  The blonde hair the detective found was just further evidence for me because I remember that Andrew was blonde, but I love that it made the detective suspect Nick.  I am perplexed by the Andrew look-alike sightings.  Could he have a brother Annie's never met?  I can't imagine that he would still be alive; that would be quite the conspiracy, but who knows.  I'm curious to find out!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 08:24:02 PM »

I love the theories you guys are coming up with!  They're good ones! I just obviously can't tell you if they're correct ones  ::)  Big revelations coming up in about two more chapters.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 08:52:29 PM »

You mean when we find out Annie has a blonde wig and hacks up people in her sleep? Excellent! LOL  :D I teasing...or am I?  :shrug:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 09:15:03 PM by mare »

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 10:42:26 PM »

LMAO That would be an epic twist!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »

Well, there ARE going to be a couple of twists-- maybe not quite as epic as that....

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 01:41:37 PM »

Just posted a new chapter for "Forever."  I'm also reviewing a new chapter for "Run" that I plan to post sometime in the next day or so.

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 09:03:37 AM »

I posted Chapter 10 of "Run" this morning. I'm interested to see what everyone thinks of this one!

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 07:58:51 AM »

Well, I updated "Run" last night and forgot to post on here.  SO, there ya go, in case you hadn't already seen it :)

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 11:19:54 AM »

I posted a new chapter for "Run," and there's a big reveal at the end!
Pages: [1] 2