Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FS for October: Battle Born by Mammogirl  (Read 5930 times)

usako

Re: FS for October: Battle Born by Mammogirl
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 07:03:45 AM »

Mh... there are several. One is just an idea and I don't know if I would ever be able to write it but it's a sort of crossover between BSB and Revenge.

Another is "Hello", which I'm about to finish in Italian so that I can then finish to translate it. It has started with little message that Brian leaves to Nick's phone because Nick has died while, at the same time, Nick has left some letters to help Brian move on and keep living. The craziest part is the end which I'm not gonna spoil if one is reading and I can't wait to write it because I'm so gonna be killed for it. lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »

What has been your absolute favorite scene you've ever written in any of your stories?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 08:42:27 AM »

Sorry for not coming in here but just wanted to tell Cinzia this story is awesome. Love the descriptions and the premise of it. congrats on being featured!

usako

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 10:21:37 AM »

What has been your absolute favorite scene you've ever written in any of your stories?

I don't have an absolute favorite, mostly because for my stories I have a really bad memory. lol But I have a favorite one. I guess everyone knows that I love descriptions. Especially, I love to describe houses and settings. So, my favorite is a scene from an Italian story, where I spent like one day searching and imagine Nick's house and then describing it when Brian came. And it turned out good that my readers (well, my only reader lol) said that it was like being there.

Sorry for not coming in here but just wanted to tell Cinzia this story is awesome. Love the descriptions and the premise of it. congrats on being featured!

;) It's okay, Tracy. Thanks and I do hope to finally have the time to finish this chapter. Thankfully, I've already planned the whole story so I'm not gonna let this story unfinished. lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 05:22:39 AM »

Any teases or hints you'd like to drop to let us know what is going to happen in this story?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 03:05:29 PM »

Mh... let's see. I've planned the story but I already know that some things will change.
I can hint that next chapter, if I ever be able to finish, is going to be heavy on Nick's pov. lol

As for the rest of the story, I'm planning to have a lot of suspence, not only the "taking care" part inspired by the song. And there would be a scene where Brian will might use a gun... lol
Pages: 1 [2]